Blue Hill Avenue Reviews

• Feb 07, 2015

This movie was surprisingly good. Definitely one of the better urban action crime thrillers to be released in quite some time. All of the actors deliver and the story is spelled binding, I hope this film gets released on bluray it deserves it. A-

• Sep 22, 2014

Quite honestly... one of the better movies you've never seen.

Quite honestly... one of the better movies you've never seen.

• Dec 22, 2013

Solid. They never released this in the threatres and I have no idea why. If you like gangsta thriller's though then look no further. Complex plot that will keep you focused throughout. Amazing - it's almost like "New Jack City" albeit without a household name cast.

• Sep 02, 2013

I saw this movie last night and I think its a great movie and I am so happy that I got it on dvd

• Jul 17, 2013

A great urban movie!

A great urban movie!

• Jul 10, 2013

Great movie with alot of twist.

Great movie with alot of twist.

• Jun 12, 2013

Good Movie Tells a Story Bout Life in The Hood and How one Decision Could Have a Very Big Impact on The Rest of Your Life....

• Apr 02, 2013

I rented this movie from Blockbuster some years ago. This is a very good crime drama about the consequences of being a gangster, making ill-fated choices and growing up in the lifestyle. It reminds me of Stephen King's "Stand By Me", but set in the hood. The actors were great in the film. Craig Ross did a great job of writing a terrific story & directing it. If you're a fan of crime dramas, then you should go to your nearest video store & rent it.

• Apr 02, 2013

Poetry meets Street Violence. epic.

Poetry meets Street Violence. epic.

• Dec 12, 2012

Great Movie....Cant find it anywhere...

Great Movie....Cant find it anywhere...