Blue Juice - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Blue Juice Reviews

November 16, 2013
Not a bad movie--rather interesting, with a good early performance by Ewan McGregor.
December 7, 2012
Could be worth a look interesting story there.
July 26, 2012
I loved this back when it came out and still enjoy it now as I love Cornwall and Devon and the whole surf thing!Terry is cool - Great movie.
November 7, 2011
This is a very cool little flick with some wonderful acting by many unknowns at that time. Good dialogue, acting and wonderful analogizes about life and what is important. I think is right on, and for those who didn't like it you'll a bunch of "yabes". lolololol
½ June 15, 2011
A movie with lame humor and a story that goes nowhere. Don't be fooled by the big names on the cover!
March 7, 2011
This is an early looke at Catherine Zeta Jones, in such a beautiful role, a must see.
½ February 7, 2011
W: 0. Not very good.
August 10, 2010
exelent little british comady you may have missed as its a few years old now, did well for catherine zeta jones and should have helped sean pertwee get better roles as he acted very well as the lead.
go buy the dvd or blu-ray , you will not be sorry.
April 26, 2010
Zeta-Jones shows in this early role for her what we already know. She will be a Hollywood Actor.
March 29, 2010
I watched this film and remember almost nothing about it, not a good sign.
½ January 25, 2010
Not a great movie but fun to see actors before they were "discovered" by the general public like Ewan McGregor and Catherine Zeta-Jones. Misspelling in the above description, it's JON Pertwee, not John. He was an accomplished Doctor Who, who is also the ultra-sexy Sean's dad. Those eyes, I'd do anything if he turned those eyes on me! (Fun appearance by Jenny Agutter, too.) The movie itself is rather weak.
January 11, 2010
all about the groom,,,oiOI
September 4, 2009
i want to watch thies movie
August 13, 2009
Add a review (optional)...
July 21, 2009
What a fansastic film dedicated to the tough cold water surfers of the U.K.

Loosly based in surfing you get to see Catherine Zeta in undies, ugg boots preparing triffle ingredients to celebrate with.

If thats not enough the quirky sense of humour of the smuggler FM chaps bumbling their way through home bread commentry.

A vague love story and a chance to show that the best laid plans can always change.

Cornwall looks lovely in the shoots and some nice and not so nice waves and breaks are captured as well as the winter humour of breaking the ice to get to the waves - Oh well do I remembr submitting to the wet 8mm wet suit, gloves, boots and hood just to get the perfect wave on x-mas day.
May 20, 2009
A bit slow at points... Funny though overall and I <3 Ewan
January 23, 2009
Catherine Zeta-Jones & Ewan McGregor, too bad that they dont make more movie together.
½ January 21, 2009
Good film,Sean Pertwee turns into a Cornish surfer drifting through life and shagging a good looking Catherine zeta-jones. Ewan Mcgregor pops up sells some drugs and cries.
Has the look of a low budget early 90's film but is still pretty charming.
December 30, 2008
A waste of time that should only be watched if you like Catherine Zeta Jones & Ewan McGregor. The movie is about surfers and how guys need to grow up and that kind of stuff. The movie just is kind of nothing and the characters are doing things that really make no sense at times. This is also they movie where Jones is mysteriosly attracted to someone
even more unlikely than Michael Douglas.
½ November 2, 2008
Nothing special in this one.