Blue Ridge Fall - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Blue Ridge Fall Reviews

½ November 12, 2014
January 9, 2013
Netflix had this movie listed as Warlock 3: The End of Innocence. I have no idea how I missed the title during the opening credits, I must have been super-high. So I sat through 108 minutes waiting for the evil warlock to show up or for some gnarly kills, but none of that happens. I thought it was just like some sort of Troll 2 type of sequel where the only common thread it shares with the others is a name. I'm a little pissed now but I only have myself to blame. Yeah, this movie sucks. Bad.
½ August 22, 2009
Somewhat depressing. The whole movie I want to grab them by the arms and shake them and tell them... "just tell the police it was an accidentl" Grrrr...... But Peter ... fantastic as always!
May 3, 2007
Very good feeling for small time life, nicely developed characters. Believably done, effective score. It can be a little slow moving, but good performances. Not a great film, but a fine one at least.
March 7, 2004
[color=darkred]I haven't seen this movie coz i don't know where i can get it from. I read a few comments about this movie and as it goes it is a really good movie. I would love to see the movie, so if anyone knows where i can get it from then please email me. I really want to see the actors in the movie especially Rodney Eastman!![/color]