Blueprint - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Blueprint Reviews

March 21, 2015
The story is good and so is Franka Potente but it probably just stays... that.
PantaOz
September 6, 2009
A German movie with interesting story of a famios pianist, played by Franka Potente, who is deciding to clone herself! Drama with average conventional director and a lot of work to be done on photography!
September 4, 2009
A selfish, ambitious pianist has herself cloned and tries to turn the clone into a version of herself, but the child has other ideas. Franka Potenta is magnificent as usual in the dual role, as mother and grown-up daughter in split timeframes. The premise seems sci-fi-ish, but at heart it's really about the parent-child relationship and notions of identity. From the moment the mother utters the line "I don't think fathers really matter", she's the clear villian, yet still attracts enough empathy to drive the conflicts with her daughter, and everyone else around her.
August 5, 2008
This film gave me chills. Very beautiful and well done film, that manages to raise very solid questions surrounding cloning. Beautiful...
½ March 26, 2008
Not the most popular movie, but a great one. And Franka Potente as mother and her cloned daughter in a great double-role.
March 21, 2008
I did not really like this movie.
January 26, 2008
Combines three things I love.Franka Potente,Bamfield in British Columbia and Albino moose.What more can a person want?
½ September 4, 2007
Sehr, sehr gut. Kylin und ich lieben dieses Film.