Blueprint Reviews

• Mar 21, 2015

The story is good and so is Franka Potente but it probably just stays... that.

The story is good and so is Franka Potente but it probably just stays... that.

• Panta O Super Reviewer
    Sep 06, 2009

A German movie with interesting story of a famios pianist, played by Franka Potente, who is deciding to clone herself! Drama with average conventional director and a lot of work to be done on photography!

• Sep 04, 2009

A selfish, ambitious pianist has herself cloned and tries to turn the clone into a version of herself, but the child has other ideas. Franka Potenta is magnificent as usual in the dual role, as mother and grown-up daughter in split timeframes. The premise seems sci-fi-ish, but at heart it's really about the parent-child relationship and notions of identity. From the moment the mother utters the line "I don't think fathers really matter", she's the clear villian, yet still attracts enough empathy to drive the conflicts with her daughter, and everyone else around her.

• Aug 05, 2008

This film gave me chills. Very beautiful and well done film, that manages to raise very solid questions surrounding cloning. Beautiful...

• Mar 26, 2008

Not the most popular movie, but a great one. And Franka Potente as mother and her cloned daughter in a great double-role.

• Jan 26, 2008

Combines three things I love.Franka Potente,Bamfield in British Columbia and Albino moose.What more can a person want?

• Sep 04, 2007

Sehr, sehr gut. Kylin und ich lieben dieses Film.

Sehr, sehr gut. Kylin und ich lieben dieses Film.

• Mar 27, 2007

I did not really like this movie.

I did not really like this movie.