Bluetopia: The L.A. Dodgers Movie - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Bluetopia: The L.A. Dodgers Movie Reviews

½ February 1, 2010
Not a bad small budget home grown sports fan movie. Feels a lot like the film "Trekkies" only for Los Angeles Dodgers fans. Shot in the 2008 season it starts out very slow, connecting with several different groups of life long Dodgers fans and one fact they all have in common that Dodgers baseball defines thier very existence on planet Earth. The film picks up the pace as actual Dodgers players take part in the Doc. I liked the film the only downside was the very long beginning. It would've been better if the players made an earlier appearance. On the plus side I liked how the film makers did take thier time which each fan's story. If you're a Dodgers fan you'll love the film, if you're a baseball fan you'll find it interesting, if you're a Star Trek fan you better go watch Trekkies again.
August 17, 2009
Yeeeeeeeeeeahahhhh!!! I requested Flixter to put this movie into the database!!!!! Now, I'm the first reviewer for the movie!!!! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! I'm the most powerful person in the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

This movie's dope if you're a Dodger fan and you remember the 2008 season. And it's a plus that my nephew and brother are in the shot of people coming into the stadium....