Blurred - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Blurred Reviews

½ January 16, 2013
One of the best Australian comedies ever.
½ June 29, 2012
Very, very bad. Stupid, juvenile plot, unimaginative direction, woeful acting. Films like this certainly don't help the Australian film industry's reputation.
½ March 14, 2010
A cheap and formulaic teen movie following five groups of teens as they make their way to Queenslald's Gold Coast to celebrate graduating high school. Borrowing heavily from the road movie genre as well, most groups fail to reach their destination, and the idea seems to be that they are all richer for their experiences.

The acting in this stinker is bad, as is its storyline and characters, with the latter being stereotypes that have all been seen before. There are next to no redeeming features in this film, and I would not recommend it.
½ August 18, 2009
I can't believe how many hate this, i thought it was very funny. The train pushing the car was over rated but on the whole it was okay.
½ March 22, 2009
A bloody good effort right here. It's how the characters' journeys intersect which enthralls me.
½ April 28, 2008
Loved it SO much!!! Travis Cotton and Mark Priestley are the best in this. Everytime they come on screen, you know it's going to be hilarious!!
April 15, 2008
this movie is the bomb iseen it about 3 years ago and i can still rember every little bit, From the uptight little private school girls to two bogan mates tring to make it in the gemy. then when they hit the goldie nothing is as any of them expect. Reminds me so much of my schoolies week
March 21, 2008
I did not really like this movie.
December 30, 2007
Absolute bloody classic!
December 18, 2007
"Or we could have some of your mums lasagne." Way close to home. Hilariously similar to our schoolies in so many ways.
½ August 21, 2007
OMG this movie is soooooo funny!
June 20, 2007
not many people have seen it, it is about peoples trip to schoolies trips on the gold coast and getting smashed and laid. very funny, blunt aussie comedy
½ June 5, 2007
Ignore what the box says, this movie is NOT about Schoolies - more the trip to Schoolies, and how friendships change. Don't expect the greatest movie ever, but hopefully you'll be pleasantly surprised.
½ April 18, 2007
This money is very family.
March 17, 2007
"A threeway on the Freeway"
January 17, 2007
Australian movie based on schoolies. What more could I say? I love the seperate stories.
½ June 28, 2006
everyone should c this
June 27, 2006
do you like movie soundtracks???:P
½ June 24, 2006
I wish schoolies was like that.