Bob And The Trees Reviews

• Oct 18, 2016

An Indie film about a logger who has trouble with termites, attacks on his livestock, and other minutia. I didn't make it through. You have to wonder sometime why certain movies are made at all. The story and characters were noting of striking originality or insight. Everyone has problems at work, some more, some less, but so what? I didn't bother too much with this one, skipping forward a lot to gain back valuable viewing time that was happily spent elsewhere. Nothing to see here folks. Move along. Move along.

• Nov 02, 2015

This movie yet again proves that everybody can play at least one role: themselves. The question is how to make it worth watching.