Bob Funk - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Bob Funk Reviews

December 20, 2015
Not perfect, but really enjoyable. The second half was better. But... They say they counted 12 reviews for this film but like... four of them are the same review in different papers. That seems unfair. The film is worth watching.
May 10, 2013
Hopefully I can reclaim the lost 1hr and 50min of my life after watching this movie.
August 17, 2012
Another failed comedy drama
½ February 25, 2012
Bob Funk wasnt that bad of a movie some hilarious scenes in but Rachel Leigh Cook was the reason i bought the dvd. Stephen Root is just as funny here as he was in NewsRadio
½ April 10, 2011
½ January 11, 2011
One of my new favorite movies. So funny and so heartfelt. I want to see more of this actor, Michael Leydon Campbell in films. The whole cast here is great and charming in the oddest ways.
½ April 9, 2010
Bob Funk is recently divorced and works for his mother. He comes to work everyday drunk and sleeps around with any woman he picks up at the bar. He has to turn his life around.
The movie is half bad comedy and half bad drama. I could care less about the main character and his problems and a movie like this relies on how much you care about the main character.
January 16, 2010
Not great. There were little parts of the film that made me laugh, but not worth watching on the hole. Just a very average comedy.
January 8, 2010
Good. Although some of the acting is marginal and the story simple at times, this movie is funny and entertaining.
½ January 2, 2010
Nothing to write home about. Thumbs down....both of them...if I had more hands, their thumbs would be down too.
December 20, 2009
You can't help but feel sorry for poor Bob. I had hope that in the end he would straighten himself out and I am so glad that he did. Rachel Leigh Cook was adorable as the accident prone office girl.
½ August 24, 2009
A complete asshole and wreck of a human being gets forced into redemption in the way he lives and becomes a better person. Reminded me of As Good As It Gets.
August 13, 2009
People seem to have slated this film but if you just give it a chance and look at it in a different light 'bob funk' is a classic black comedy picking the light side of alcoholism whilst still maintaining the dark side of things.
½ August 10, 2009
a film that starts out pretty funny, with some witty neurotic humor and the fantastic stephen root has a funny supporting role, but then the melodrama starts and the cliched main character/ clean slate situation begins to happen, and totally ruins the movie. really wasn't impressed.
½ July 14, 2009
nothing much than sex
July 12, 2009
A suprisingly uplifting slice-of-life comedy about a guy recovering from alcoholism and a mid-life crisis and his journey into self-discovery.
July 9, 2009
Mark Chris....look me up on facebook Tammy kent goodson
July 4, 2009
I guess bob had it enough already, dont wanna see him miserable i guess, lol
½ July 4, 2009
lame boring movie about a lame boring drunk....the last ten minutes are funny though.