Bobbleheads The Movie Reviews

• Dec 16, 2020

Who in their right minds thought this was a good idea????? an entire 82 minutes of characters whose head NEVER STOP SHAKING. This movie is the equivalent of Ace Ventura making yak noises to your ear on a transatlantic flight. if the animation was good, I could not tell, I was too distracted by the torture of eternally bobbling heads.

• Dec 15, 2020

If u have kids around you, this is a good movie for them. In a cinematic way, the movie is far for being amazing, but I guess the point is entertaining the kids for 1 hour and the voice over from the actor are great - special Cher, even she just appeared for 5 minutes.

• Dec 09, 2020

Worst animated movie ever.

Worst animated movie ever.

• Dec 09, 2020

The animation isn't bad but it's not really good in this movie either it's kind of all over the place and how the enemy of the bobble head is just bizarre the concept as we are the voice acting is weird the premises weird and share just shows up better does a cameo for no real apparent reason the story is a giant mess I thought this could maybe be an interesting concept if it was pulled off right but it is far from pulled off right not the worst animated movie I've ever seen but far from good either.