Bobby Robson: More Than a Manager Reviews

• Apr 23, 2019

I didn't like the silly time frame jumping back and forth but apart from that, this is a fine documentary and a worthy tribute to Robson. The contributors are of an exceptionally high standard and the stories (even around things like Italia 90 which you feel you know back to front) are all interesting and serve to paint a vivid and deeper portrait of the man. Really good documentary.

• Jan 02, 2019

Absolutely amazing and touching documentary.

Absolutely amazing and touching documentary.

• Dec 18, 2018

A wonderful depiction of his life with lots of new material and views.

A wonderful depiction of his life with lots of new material and views.

• Dec 16, 2018

A great tribute to the great manager and player. It was good to learn more about him as a person. Truly he was a credit to the sport and his country.

• Jul 09, 2018

A profile of a great man it also shows how the media stoop to terrible levels to undermine a real gentleman

• Jun 24, 2018

World Cup tie-in. A little too obsessed with the Barcelona chapter, and Newcastle come across as buffoons. But you've got all the Mexico 86 and Italia 90 nostalgia that you've come for. And with Gascoigne's decline and Robson's cancer, you get a tearful finale.

• Jun 19, 2018

What a man, true football genius but treated so badly by our media. Worth a watch

• Jun 08, 2018

I cried pretty much all the way through.

I cried pretty much all the way through.