Body Rock - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Body Rock Reviews

February 21, 2016
Parachute pants, vomit colored clothing, catchy clap along music, weed, hairy chests. It is indeed as 80s as it gets and I love it.
September 30, 2013
if all he ever did was the wanderes, and porkies ,tony ganios deserves to be a ledgend
½ October 21, 2010
Going back to the mid 80's they brought a rather large array of breakdancing films from Breakdance probaly one of the better ones and Beat Street and last and very least Body Rock. I seriously shouldnt waste my time talking about this film its really terrible in every sense of the word. Camp and tacky is a word I'd use but this was the type of 80's film people enjoyed. Lorenzo Lamas is a terrible dancer with has no real ability to sing the jury is still out on his acting, but its a laugh out riot when you hear the lyrics in the song he sings when his character hits the big time. Okay for laughs maybe this film was worth a look but apart from that this film is easy to forget.
April 11, 2009
Between "I know who killed me" and this, I don't know which horrible movie I love to watch more. Nothing about this movie is accurate, but it's okay because "that's hip-hop". Best part of the movie is his commercial that he makes on the way to the club.
Thank you Adrian and Isaiah for getting me hip.
March 15, 2009
Lamas begins his legacy of narcissism as a rapper/tagger/b-boy intent on fame, in what is sadly and probably his best role. Dated as all Helll, but somehow not as completely bad as it deserves to be. A misguided snapshot of the time.
August 25, 2008
This movie is horrible for far too many reasons but that's why I love it. My fave part is when Chilly grabs the blonde chick by the hips and says "Lock it, lock it, lock it..." it's the pinnacle of ridiculous. There are so many great one-liners in this movie.
August 10, 2008
This movie might be one of the worst movies i have seen but love it for its theme and hilarious lines
May 4, 2008
go Chilly, go Chilly, GO!
½ April 18, 2008
way fresh "m-a-g-i-c-k" step 1: steal secret moves step 2: get management
step 3: ride in limos, wear (faux)leather pants and buy condos
½ March 24, 2008
This movie had potential, but fell through the cracks. To bad.
March 16, 2008
Hows it spelled? M-A-G-I-C! This movie is the ecstasy of the pinnacle of entertainment. Body rock has taken every moral I though I knew and shaken it loose. This film has re-defined who I am today in ways I could even imagine. Lorenzo Lamas rocks bodies like you wouldn't believe!
February 27, 2008
HAHAHAHA this was hilarious 80's cheese!
½ February 2, 2008
haha 5 dollar bin movie. I'll still buy it though. 2 1/2 stars for the cheesyness
January 17, 2008
Lorenzo Lamas had his good time on stage...
December 5, 2007
mmm, koOl dance!!Do u remember when..?
December 3, 2007
What a great movie. The characters are a rapping breakdancing, graffiti-writing crew, but there's no hip-hop on the soundtrack and the word is never even used.
½ September 13, 2007
i want to go back in the 80's.
½ September 6, 2007
Lorenzo lamas and dancing doesn´t really mix, but it gave some real street kids the opportunity to stand out. RESPECT!
September 4, 2007
Chill'n in the benzo with my man lorenzo
June 11, 2007
Imagine if the whole world was populated by Debarge. Now make it gayer.