Bollywood/Hollywood - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Bollywood/Hollywood Reviews

July 10, 2010
nyz cute muvee...lisa ray n rahul khanna--thse two luk nyz 2gether..
itz pretty similar to pretty woman..dats th rason y i lyked it rly..!!
½ June 9, 2010
got much better by the end (or was it when Lisa Ray walked in? :)
June 5, 2010
A fun Bollywood themed film, some very entertaining musical numbers. It?s all very familiar but it is well done. I enjoyed the cast. It?s nothing great but it entertains along the way. A good film to watch.
January 16, 2010
Luv the mOvie Since I watched it X)
November 19, 2009
½ October 11, 2009
My first real bollywood movie. Shallow story but still funny and entertaining movie.
August 20, 2009
a parody about Indians' stereotypes..GrandMoM and Mom are hilarious ..."his white girlfriend had a levitation accident and became chutney"..its mostly in English ..
½ August 10, 2009
Started off just fine but then took a downfall for me toward the end.
May 29, 2009

With: Shreekant
Theatre: Eros, Mumbai
Seat No: W101 - W102
Name: BOLLYWOOD HOLLYWOOD

Good
½ April 2, 2009
This is just a FUN film. There's romance, comedy, MELODRAMA beyond melodrama--and song/dance numbers!! What more could you ask for in a purely entertaining film? Loved it!
February 25, 2009
Funny, sometimes bizarre, quirky movie w/ elements of Shakespeare not just quotations, and tongue in cheek look at Bollywood
February 25, 2009
Pretty dumb, but it gets a 4 for its entertainment value.
½ February 17, 2009
Spotty in the editing/continuity area. Some rich characters. Starts off funny, ends romantic. OK but just OK.
½ February 8, 2009
Cute. But clunky. One of the best-looking Canadian films I've ever seen. I had no idea the Gardiner expressway at Spadina could look so SEXY.
½ December 1, 2008
the storyline just like pretty woman
October 29, 2008
It had its fun parts to it.
½ September 26, 2008
Pretty much the Bollywood version of Pretty Woman... kind of.
September 14, 2008
FUCK YOU! THIS IS AMERICA NOT INDIA MOTHERFUCKERS
August 23, 2008
What can I say? I quite enjoyed this film.

I blame my inner/hidden romantic side. And my love of Bollywood.