Bond of Silence - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Bond of Silence Reviews

½ May 14, 2015
This was a ridiculous melodramatic movie experience. I don't know what else I was expecting from this made for TV movie.
½ January 23, 2014
I was living just outside the town (Squamish BC), where these events actually took place and I remember it well. The story was in the news for ages, such a tragedy on all accounts. On the TV movie side of things, it was interesting to see here how they changed certain facts (the location, mention of Heisman trophy prospect) to make this more "Hollywood" or excepted by American audiences, I guess. Sadly this is a story that could happen anywhere so that's irrelevant. So Squamish becomes Washington State yet is filmed in Victoria. Anyways its a pretty good Lifetime movie, Kim Raver is convincing as the widow and I liked how they slowly reveled what happened to her husband. The final scene with the teens confession is well done.04.13
August 17, 2013
Really sad movie and it's such a shame that it's a true story :(
July 21, 2012
It wasn't particular interesting. But it's based on the true story and because of that it's a horrible and terrible story. Maybe it will be a warning for teenagers.
½ February 18, 2012
Pretty good for a Lifetime movie. I cried a few times - such a sad story. Kim Raver did great in her role!
November 1, 2011
so so kinda lame made 4 TV (lifetime) movie
½ September 16, 2011
Based upon a True story. The actors and actresses all played their parts well. There were a couple of places in which it had that "made for TV" aura about it, but it was not overpowering. As for the story and its moral: kids have no business drinking and/or doing drugs. The message was clear without being preachy and the reconciliation at the end of the story was inspiring.
½ September 9, 2011
Forgiveness is the key to the new beginning
September 4, 2011
Its very true story wow! its GOOD FOR PEOPLE TO SEE THIS MOVIE....Its sad and dtermine to find who did murdered the husband during Happy New Year's day same time...its very emotional and very hard to deal with this case.
½ August 14, 2011
This was so moving. It shows you how deep friendships can be
½ July 26, 2011
i totally redboxed this made for lifetime movie. it was pretty heartbreaking, but what lifetime movie isn't? i could take it or leave it, check your local tv listings for it's next showing :) haha
July 15, 2011
*** (out of four)

Actually not too bad for being a television movie. It does still manipulate the audience to a degree, but it does a decent job at presenting a story that allows the audience to cheer for justice.

Based on a true story, where a New Year's Eve goes terribly wrong when a man tries to break up a wild party being thrown by teenagers next door. He goes into the house, but doesn't come out alive. The teenagers aren't talking as the widow craves for the truth.

Good performances, especially fom Charlie McDermott.
July 10, 2011
Pretty good. Based on a true story.