Bonneville - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Bonneville Reviews

½ June 20, 2010
It was cute, but not great. Good cast, but it wasn't really anything special.
June 17, 2010
A great story told with love, an interesting cast and a catchy soundtrack.
June 5, 2010
A fun chick flick movie
½ March 22, 2010
a nice little film for the girls, a curl up on the sofa,type with a few funny moments in it.
½ March 15, 2010
After her husband's untimely death, Arvilla Holden (Jessica Lange) is determined to do the right thing by her husband's wishes, even though it directly conflicts with what his daughter, Francine (Christine Baranski) wants to do. Risking losing the home she shared with her husband, Arvilla goes on a road trip from Utah to Santa Barbara with her two closest friends (Kathy Bates and Joan Allen) to bring his ashes to Francine, with several side trips and some ash scattering along the way.

Nothing profound but I enjoyed the bond of friendship the three women shared.
March 8, 2010
[A FOR�A DA AMIZADE] Estilo sessão da tarde, mas em um nível acima, estória bonitinha. Um filme que indico com certeza (pra minha mãe!) : )
January 31, 2010
so so. old ladies movie
December 19, 2009
Jessica, Kathy and Joan acting together are a pleasure. Reminds me of great friendships and trips of my own ... minus the ashes. ;P
September 25, 2009
I found this to be an endearing movie. However, it seemed like a knock-off of Thelma and Louise, except with older ladies attempting to be hip, and with less excitement. The story line was also a bit predictable, but it's worth a watch.
September 23, 2009
This movie is Thelma and Louise with less theatrics. Not as good as T & L, but fun nonetheless.
August 17, 2009
Could a movie be more cheesy?
August 16, 2009
A great cast, bad story. Actors just have nothing to work here, the story is lethargic and uninspired... BOOORING!
jjnxn
½ August 16, 2009
Three wonderful actresses working together is reason enough to see this road movie. The script is nothing special and at times doesn't make the most sense but the ladies make it worth seeing and the scenery along the way is beautiful.
August 14, 2009
Add a review (optional)...
August 10, 2009
"Quel che resta di mio marito"
½ August 4, 2009
simpatica, aunq yo hubiera cambiado las cenizas del comienzo mas pava la vieja, jajja
½ August 3, 2009
great cast, decent story. Was looking for a good chick flick and it did not dissappoint. I love the revelation of the middle aged woman that realizes she doesn't need other's approval to be happy and charts her own course to happiness!
July 26, 2009
Stars go to the leading ladies
June 26, 2009
I enjoyed this movies very much. One needs to do what ever it takes when one dies and a promise is made. what a great trip plus love in the air. funny also.
June 19, 2009
Four ugly dykes driving in a Bonneville.. and that's it...