Bonsai People: The Vision of Muhammad Yunus Reviews

• Jun 06, 2017

Yunus' vision is truly extraordinary. This film beautifully captures his astonishing work (and struggles) while showing us the path to end poverty and bring about justice. A film everyone should see!

• Mar 19, 2013

Watch this film for inspiration and practical insights into how we can end poverty... That is Muhammad Yunus' dream and mine too!

• Nov 01, 2012

This was an absolute treat to watch. Holly has vast knowledge of the industry, and uses her background to probe the interviewees with the right questions. With the heavy amount of criticism that the Microfinance industry has been receiving, it is imperative that these viewpoints are acknowledged.

• Feb 14, 2012

This work not only highlights Muhammad Yunus dedication to making a positive change in our world but also praise must go to the filmaker for recognizing the importance of bringing this subject to light, especially when we have a world that seems to enjoy dwelling in darkness. Some people seem to need to be 'entertained' at any cost..if that is your lot in life so be it. This film is for those who wish to learn of the power of one man's dedication to improving humanity.

• Feb 11, 2012

Holly Mosher's film shows her love of these people and their place in the world. She meticulously and intimately follows their journey, which is uplifting and inspiring, as they move from poverty into being financially self sufficient with the help of a microcredit loan. The cinematography is beautiful and the story is compelling. It's a true testimony to the human spirit and why one should never give up.