Booky Makes Her Mark Reviews

• May 23, 2010

I take it from all the discrepancies that I'm supposed to treat this as separate from the later movies, because it sure would be depressing chronologically if the fourth Thomson child died of tuberculosis or something. This version's Booky is also difficult to relate to, either a hysterical bronchitis-ignoring drama queen or overly cocky egomaniac.

• Jan 10, 2010

wow, this was really well done. the plot could've been a tiny bit smoother, but it was pretty enjoyable.

• Sep 01, 2007

I just saw it on tv. I don't know what it was but it pulled me in and I ended up watching the thing. It really puts to life how spoiled we are, and how we need to be a bit more grateful for all the luxuries we have.

• Aug 28, 2007

This movie *destroyed* the books on which it was based. One of my favourite children's series, butchered. Bleah.