Boone: The Bounty Hunter Reviews

• Oct 19, 2019

Movies was quite funny at times but dragged in a couple spots.

Movies was quite funny at times but dragged in a couple spots.

• Aug 19, 2018

worsttttttttttttttttttt

worsttttttttttttttttttt

• May 24, 2018

Great enjoyable movie

Great enjoyable movie

• May 10, 2018

A goofy, slightly dumb, but excellent action film that doesn't take itself too seriously. Johnny Mundo/Impact definitely proves himself as someone who can hold their own in a starring role.

• Apr 14, 2018

Not much here as far as plot and originality. We've all seen this type of film before, over and over again. What does make it more watchable than most of the others of its genre is John Hennigan. He is a charismatic action hero that seems to being having fun. Luckily the script pokes some fun at itself as well.

• Apr 04, 2018

Awesome comedy/action movie. It was fast-paced and the stunts were awesome! On top of that, the movie was just hilarious! I would recommend it to all my friends!

• Jan 26, 2018

This is by far, one of the worst movies i watched. Acting is bad, storyline is bad. It seems like the ratings for this movie are fake, because in now way do i believe any sane person would enjoy this even for a minute.

• Jan 25, 2018

Don't waste time and money on this shit.

Don't waste time and money on this shit.

• Nov 08, 2017

I finally got my copy of Boone: The Bounty Hunter on DVD, I've been looking forward to watching it for a while now. I watched the movie and thoroughly enjoyed it. I am a big fan of John Hennigan, I loved seeing all his amazing parkour and freerunning moves throughout the film. I also enjoyed his humor and one liners, they had me laughing. For those of you who like action films with some comedic relief, this is the film for you. John is a very talented performer, his chemistry with the rest of the actors was great. Loved the film and the cool wrestling moves. Rigo Obezo

• Oct 18, 2017

How bad is this movie? I created an account on Rotten Tomatoes just to try and save other people from waisting their time. I can't believe John Hennigan threw away his WWE money on this dumpster fire. At 86 minutes it still feels 20 minutes too long. Like a pilot for a tv show that nobody wanted to watch. I will say that Spencer Grammer is the lone highlight of this movie and she was the only reason I made it to the end.