Booty Call - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Booty Call Reviews

May 5, 2016
funny enough. fun watching this again for the first time since the 90's. great decade.
½ October 9, 2015
An Ok Comedy At Best But Its One Of The Most Annoying And Embarrassing Comedies You'll Ever See About Best Friends Trying To Love Each Other In A Comedy Form. Its Jut To Irritating In Some Parts Also A Little To Stupid.
½ July 30, 2015
I had seen this before, but barely remembered it. I used to love "In Living Color' so have always enjoyed Foxx and Davidson together, but re-watching this now all i could see were the flaws. The script is awful, their performances are weak, and the film just isn't funny. Skip it!
May 3, 2015
A fan of Foxx's but not this movie.
½ September 10, 2014
Funny in some places. The whole movie is about a couple guys looking for condoms.
June 14, 2014
Life changing movie.
April 15, 2014
A film about desperate people trying desperately to have sex. It might have been funny if it wasn't so sad.
½ March 30, 2014
A dumb sex comedy where the jokes range from lame to predictable to racist to homophobic. I laughed twice early on, but not much after that. The highlight: an unbilled Gedde Watanabe as a flamboyant waiter.
December 8, 2013
Jamie Foxx is hilarious in this.
½ November 29, 2013
One of those goofy late night type comedies where everyone is trying to get some action, but no one is prepared. Some funny things involving condoms as well as Saran Wrap, but this movie is largely not very funny. Even Foxx and Vivica couldn't save this, but then again, this might not have attempted to be more than that anyways.
August 8, 2013
Pretty funny at times, it's a pretty good movie, worth the watch for sure especially if you are a fan of Davidson and Foxx off of In Living Color
July 12, 2013
best movie ever vivica a fox got me so horny I butter three times over her sex scenes
July 12, 2013
foxx is hilarious. the whole movie is about two dudes wanting to get laid and going through the motions that will lead to their ultimate goal. great periods of humor but overall ita fairly cheesey.
May 21, 2013
Hilarious...and very crude movie about 2 guys trying to score with 2 hotties...hence the title...Jamie Foxx is hilarious as the foul mouthed "hood rat" Bunz. And his In Living Color mate, Tommy Davidson is very funny as the gentleman trying hard to score with his girl. Vivica A. Fox & Tamala Jones are every bit as good as their male counterparts. If you want a clean cut comedy, this is definitely NOT the movie for you...but if you want to laugh out loud many times & don't mind it raunchy, this IS your movie...
April 13, 2013
idk looks good
gift!!!! me
½ January 28, 2013
Hilarious and so 90s, a true guilty pleasure
½ November 24, 2012
Funnier than anticipated
½ August 2, 2012
Stupid and not funny at all
July 23, 2012
umm...I don't know what to say about this movie but It did get a few laughs out of me.
½ June 7, 2012