Border Run (The Mule) - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Border Run (The Mule) Reviews

October 18, 2014
Mouais, ça se regarde, sans plus.
½ October 3, 2014
Quite possibly the worst movie I have ever seen. According to this movie, our heroes protecting our border are the bad guys that kill babies crossing the border, and the illegals who circumvent the system are the good guys that deserve a free education on my dime. This movie made me sick. I couldn't make it to the end. Sharon Stone looked horrible too. Get some work done already, lady. You need it.
½ June 13, 2014
good drama about the us/mexico border
May 30, 2014
I am going to pass on this.
February 2, 2014
Story line was good in explaining the horrific experience of people coming to America for a better life but Sharon Stone's acting ruined the movie
December 31, 2013
sharon stone brings her 80's acting to play in a 2012 movie and it shows. some lame one liners and a ridiculous romantic story keep you entertained only because this is far from drama, but a bit of a comedy.
½ September 15, 2013
ENTREGA EN LA FRONTERA
½ July 23, 2013
The drama of immigrants. Good movie
July 19, 2013
An ugly, ridiculous mess.
July 2, 2013
we couldn't get through it. really bad. she's a decent enough actor but the script was terrible. you could smell the political correctness coming a mile off. ugh.
June 2, 2013
Bonne façon de voir les risques courus par les clandestins franchissant la frontière us
May 30, 2013
How to say just how bad this movie is? It is terrible and Sharon Stone looks terrible in it with her black hair and red lips. If you are thinking of watching this movie, sticking forks in your eyeballs would probably be a less painful experience.
½ May 27, 2013
La femme a donner des coup de pied sur le vente d'une femme enceinte. Pas de bon sens...
½ April 24, 2013
I find it interesting as to how many reviews mention Sharon Stone's looks --rather a pathetic take from the movie.

This movie was a good, thought-provoking film.....quasi-documentary as to the problems facing Mexicans (and other country's citizens) on just how much they want to get to the U.S. It also underlines the total ridiculousness of how little sympathy and knowledge that a lot of people in this country have for these peoples' plight. and how many of us take our benefits for granted.

Unless you are one-hundred percent Native American - people in the U.S. need to remember that OUR ancestors also came here for a better life....thank heavens!
½ April 15, 2013
Don't waste your time or money on this one. This movie is a "mule." Sharon Stone tries too hard, to act and to look like she did in Total Recall (the original). I was shocked how bad her facelift is and the DVD cover has her with long flowing blonde locks, but actually black in the movie. Not enough of Billy Zane in this movie, who did an o.k job with what he had.
April 13, 2013
Good plot, twists and turns. The acting wasnt amazing but the movie is overall not too bad.
½ March 22, 2013
Average 'Missing Person' Thriller... the writing is good, the characters are interesting and we see some high emotion performances...but sadly, Billy Zane has far too little screen time and Sharon Stone is well past her acting prime.....she was not a strong lead, and whoever decided to give her that terrible hair just made her more distracting than necessary....
½ March 16, 2013
Terrible! Acting is the worst, especially by Sharon Stone
½ March 16, 2013
"Border Run" has a rambling and hairbrained plotline punctuated with frequent violence and maudlin sentimentality, capped off with bad dialogues and sad images of the fading glory of Sharon Stone in her 50s, trying to appear much younger and much more seductive. The whole thing has "disaster" written all over it from the very beginning. This is undoubtedly the WORST movie I have seen in years. In my mind, I kept saying to Ms. Stone, "Please retire from acting and let us all enjoy our memories of your earlier fine performances in high budget films."
March 7, 2013
I just watched "Border Run" and I was very impressed with 3 actors: Miguel Rodarte,Sharon Stone and Rosemberg Salgado. They did an amazing job. I was crying when I saw the scene where they are inside of the truck and his wife is dying and He is yelling for help. What a powerful scene!! Does anybody know why this actor has a German name.? Are his relatives from Germany or something.? I'm just curious why he has a German name. This actor really made me cry. What an amazing actor. I would highly recommend to watch "Border Run" movie. Sharon Stone did an amazing job.