Sheng zhe wei wang (Young and Dangerous Part 6) (Born to Be King) - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Sheng zhe wei wang (Young and Dangerous Part 6) (Born to Be King) Reviews

½ September 3, 2010
This has got to be the Best... Young & Dangerous Films, if your into the 'Asian Gangster Films'. This is a must see film! Its pretty much that great
April 4, 2010
por fin pude ver el final de esta serie de peliculas... y ps aunque creo que le falto un poco para concluir todo por completo...me parecio genial el hecho de que nam no se quedara con shu qi... por q smartie siempre fue su vdd amor y aparte ps fue asesinada por el... me hubiera gustado ver bien establecidos en la cima a chiken en japón y a nam en china... eso si habria concluido todo por completo!!!! pero bueno... aun así me gusto!!!
September 2, 2009
Y&D all the way!! Ekin Cheung is King!!...lol.. (^_^)
DragonEyeMorrison
May 1, 2009
The franchise ran out of fuel way before this one. Pretty much the same story and same situations getting recycled over and over. Take away Simon Yam, Francis Ng and Anthony Wong and you are left with pretty much nothing good to watch.
June 13, 2008
How this series ended could not have been better!
June 3, 2008
Starts to become a bit formulaic, but the actors involved still pull it off.
½ April 3, 2008
fussy..
included gang in japan
funny= =
chicken finally got married
½ February 28, 2008
Nice story but poor ending, i wish i am San Kai
February 5, 2008
I give this movie 5 stars.. not because its worth it alone.. but the whole series... watching them start off in the streets and working their way up to Branch leaders & ultimately Triad boss over the 6 films, is simply the best series to come from Hong Kong... made me want to go and live there.....
February 4, 2008
extremely entertaining. all star cast. justice is served.
½ January 5, 2008
Yay! Jordan Chan returns!! A great ending to a memorable series. Although the plot strays away from "gu wak jai" to being "dai lo", the whole movie comes together quite well. I am sad to see the end of this series but I guess it has to end SOMEWHERE :(
January 1, 2008
Honk Kong "Sopranoes" yea its a soap...so what?Wanna fight about it? chicken could kick Tony's ass tho.
½ November 23, 2007
shud of made it betta since its da last 1 but its gud neway
November 20, 2007
Japan rocks! Chicken is too fuckin' cool!
½ November 10, 2007
Just can't get enough of the Young and Dangerous sequels.
October 29, 2007
What a trajic end to the series. I had to fast fwd and was yawning throughout. Mandarin, Japanese, weird Taiwanese dialects...I had to guess what they are saying most of the time. At least I'm happy this is the last YND, no more atrociously bad YND movie to bear with.
October 11, 2007
Chicken and Ho Lam finally come out on top!!! I loved this whole series. Ekin and Jordan are great together.
September 21, 2007
I really liked this movie, the series are on the top favoritt films of my best friend, well when i saw this one i understood why, really good film, if you like this type of movies
September 12, 2007
TOO POLITICAL FOR MY TASTE.. TO MUCH MANDRIAN AND JAP
September 8, 2007
This one had me yawning and hoping for the end of the movie. Once again someone is framed. Really tired story.