Sheng zhe wei wang (Young and Dangerous Part 6) (Born to Be King) Reviews

• Aug 06, 2010

This has got to be the Best... Young & Dangerous Films, if your into the 'Asian Gangster Films'. This is a must see film! Its pretty much that great

• Sep 02, 2009

Y&D all the way!! Ekin Cheung is King!!...lol.. (^_^)

Y&D all the way!! Ekin Cheung is King!!...lol.. (^_^)

• Tsubaki S Super Reviewer
    May 01, 2009

The franchise ran out of fuel way before this one. Pretty much the same story and same situations getting recycled over and over. Take away Simon Yam, Francis Ng and Anthony Wong and you are left with pretty much nothing good to watch.

• Jun 13, 2008

How this series ended could not have been better!

How this series ended could not have been better!

• Anthony V Super Reviewer
    Jun 03, 2008

Starts to become a bit formulaic, but the actors involved still pull it off.

Starts to become a bit formulaic, but the actors involved still pull it off.

• Apr 03, 2008

fussy.. included gang in japan funny= = chicken finally got married

fussy.. included gang in japan funny= = chicken finally got married

• Mar 13, 2008

por fin pude ver el final de esta serie de peliculas... y ps aunque creo que le falto un poco para concluir todo por completo...me parecio genial el hecho de que nam no se quedara con shu qi... por q smartie siempre fue su vdd amor y aparte ps fue asesinada por el... me hubiera gustado ver bien establecidos en la cima a chiken en japón y a nam en china... eso si habria concluido todo por completo!!!! pero bueno... aun así me gusto!!!

• Feb 28, 2008

Nice story but poor ending, i wish i am San Kai

Nice story but poor ending, i wish i am San Kai

• Feb 05, 2008

I give this movie 5 stars.. not because its worth it alone.. but the whole series... watching them start off in the streets and working their way up to Branch leaders & ultimately Triad boss over the 6 films, is simply the best series to come from Hong Kong... made me want to go and live there.....

• Feb 04, 2008

extremely entertaining. all star cast. justice is served.

extremely entertaining. all star cast. justice is served.