Boston Girls - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Boston Girls Reviews

½ April 2, 2012
Was alot better than I expected. Has at least one notable "hollywood" actor..but the lack of known talent doesn't say anything for the quality acting which I would rate 8 or 9. A few gratiuitous tit shots ( a must for any good horror film ) and the undeniable Boston accents throughout makes Boston Girls a fun filled night for sure.
September 3, 2011
Good to see a diferent poster for this on here, because here in the uk we have a very Machete/grindhouse look with Dany trejo bare chested with the two girls. the problem being while the two girls are very much present, Trejo is in one scene playing a drunk sorry for his past wrapped up in winter gear. the film in general is a okay low budget effort, thinkingt its more clever than it is and commentating on things. the two leads are okay and throughout some bad acting allround. but when it picks up in places its a okay watch.
½ May 13, 2011
½ March 5, 2011
Filmed last December in Boston. Nice to see and support local limited release movies. Too bad this was a total shitbomb. 2 Boston townies go on a killing spree murdering any guy that cheats on his girl. Needless to say they've got their work cut for them.
January 23, 2011
Yeah baby! Boston! So proud of Boston especially after this film lol! This is pure b-movie badness! Its horrible, and thats what makes it great lol! Lots of killing, and lots of Boston! How can you beat that?!?!? Its actually not that bad and i would recommend this to anyone! A treasure!
November 28, 2010
so raw and and disorganised storyline....
January 22, 2010
hi

i wan to make a friend ship with u

plz reply me if u r interested