Bottom Feeder - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Bottom Feeder Reviews

½ July 28, 2013
The Ending Is Borderline Ridiculous But Up Until Then It Is Gory Creature Feature Fun.
½ May 28, 2013
the movie was well made but i cant quite put my finger on what went wrong. theres something missing that holds it back from being recommendable
September 13, 2011
If you need something to feed your bottom, keep this flick in mind. A scientist is double-crossed and injected with his own serum, which makes one insatiably hungry. He's then pumped with glowing blue glop extracted from rats, metaprotein. As a result, he turns into a rat-man with a terminal case of the munchies and a rubber face largely incapable of movement. Enter a bloated and lethargic Tom Sizemore (who is beginning to look a lot like William Bendix) as the head of a maintenance team with a dream; they're going to hock the equipment they figure is locked away in the abandoned scientific facility. But there are nefarious agents who also want in, because they want that rat-man. Explosions, heads being ripped off, and corny dialogue aplenty ensue, and, of course there's an utterly stupid "twist ending.'

Verging well into so-bad-it's-entertaining territory, "Bottom Feeder" is uniquely positioned to capture the valuable "stoned people with pet rodents" demographic. There ought to be a sequel to this one, "Bottom Fatter," about a scientist turned into an overweight vole who accidentally kills people while exercising. Or not.
½ February 3, 2011
I was looking forward to watching this movie, but the acting wasn't the best and the monster looked ridiculous.
September 8, 2010
Standard formula - evil government powerful comglomerate types, innocent bystanders, mutant monster
½ June 25, 2010
A shit film with a shit cast. I dont know how i even came across it.
½ June 20, 2010
½ March 18, 2010
A good syfy type of movie that's just around for a few kicks. Nothing spectacular, but still watchable.
August 12, 2009
Better than I would have guessed, although it would have been better with a different kind of creature.
½ June 24, 2009
Cheap monster on the loose film. Tom Sizemore doesn't exactly look like a hero anymore. Monster is a man in a rubber suit and not very scary one..
June 16, 2009
Assuredly awful and as low budget as they come featuring hapless people in the wrong place at the wrong time who even in a pretty well lit sewer seem quite happy to waste all of their bullets shooting wall long after the hideous rat mutant has clearly buggered off for a minute.
½ June 15, 2009
Pretty Bad, but I did like the ending but I rlly hated how"Old Man" died tht was stupid he was a badass
April 10, 2009
Well it's a low budget horror movie, what else can you expect. I wish all low budget horror movies were like "Botched", man that movie was cool as hell (and very funny too). But what you have here is a cheaply made horror movie and I guess it's ok if you want to laugh at how bad this movie is, which is why I rented it in the first place so I guess I got what I paid for. That's all I can really say about this movie as it really is just a bad low budget horror movie.
½ January 27, 2009
Mad as hell and thoroughly forgetable....just what I was looking for.
½ January 23, 2009
About as painful to watch as inserting a DVD upyour arse!
½ August 26, 2008
I feel bad for Tom Sizemore, I used to be a big fan.
August 9, 2008
HAHA wow...um...this was...different! :P
July 16, 2008
well this would be considered Tom Sizemore's first movie after rehab and all his legal troubles its a low budget horror movie centering around a maintenance team headed by sizemore and one government agent being hunted undergound by some mutant lookin creature overall not that horrible worth a watch for sizemore fans or fans of low budget creature features
January 11, 2008
Bottom Feeder was one of the worst horror movies that I have seen in a looooong time. A super serum turns its creator into a were-rat-dog-thing.

The script must have been written by copying a dictionary of cliches. Every line was cheesy and super lame.

Stay away from this movie.