Bottom Live - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Bottom Live Reviews

September 4, 2017
Rik Mayall and Adrian Edmondson at their peak. This is easily their best LIVE show and Richie and Eddie at their best. The physical humour is unrivalled, the verbal gags brilliant, and the chemistry between our two heroes was unquestionable.
February 24, 2016
Hilarious comedy performance. Mayall and Edmondson displays their perfect sense of comic timing and writing. They maintain the spirit of the TV show, yet keep it fresh in style. Yet the best thing here is the use of fourth wall breaks, about 20 years before Deadpool looked groundbreaking.
October 29, 2014
Wonderful first live outing for the Hammersmith lads. Looser than the television show but great for it.
June 13, 2014
This is some good British humour right there! :D I loved the show and when I found out about the plays, I just had to watch them. I'm so glad I found them! Rik and Adrian are comedy geniuses! And I laughed on this play a lot. Like, really a lot! It has so many gags, few of which are quite disgusting, and all of them deliver laughs! It would be a shame if someone were to skip this play/show. I pity the fool who does that!