Bottoms Up Reviews

• Jul 12, 2020

Utter piece of garbage. Idiotic. Unfunny. Unnecessary. Ignore with impunity

Utter piece of garbage. Idiotic. Unfunny. Unnecessary. Ignore with impunity

• Jan 30, 2017

This... this was just bad... like dated milk bad... do not see this... even if you're bored... I made that mistake.

• Apr 21, 2013

Jason Mewes woos Paris Hilton. Everything else is just roadkill.

Jason Mewes woos Paris Hilton. Everything else is just roadkill.

• Aug 06, 2012

kevin smith is in it. so is jason mewes. that's the only reason this won't get a lower rating

• Apr 12, 2012

A sexy hot funny comedy!!!!!!

A sexy hot funny comedy!!!!!!

• Nov 05, 2011

It's clear to say I'll never be watching this again! Terrible!

It's clear to say I'll never be watching this again! Terrible!

• May 14, 2011

While this is not that bad a movie, Paris Hilton really should stay away from acting because quite simply, she is horrible. Jay Mewes of 'Jay & Silent Bob' is always brilliant. Overall a bit of a pointless movie, with some entertaining parts. It's not gonna win any awards, that's for sure.

• May 03, 2011

Horrible movie - one of the worst I've ever seen. Paris Hilton's performance was, needless to say, also horrible.

• Mar 11, 2011

An attempt to prove Jay Mewes can be a leading man but its not really his fault this movie sucks. The editing, script and support are embarassing. A fucking mess.

• Oct 23, 2010