Bound by Lies - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Bound by Lies Reviews

October 30, 2013
In Australia this is known as Betrayed.

When Detecive Max Garrett (Stephen Baldwin) is assigned to protect the sultry photographer Laura Cross (Kristy Swanson) from a ruthless killer, he has no idea what he's in for. The more involved Garrett gets in the case, the more attracted he is to Cross, but as they get closer, so does the killer.

also stars Charles Malik Whitfield, Joel Brooks, Julian Acosta, Kevin Chamberlin, Natassia Malthe and Tracy Howe.

directed by Valerie Landsburg.
Liloh
June 30, 2009
Really not all Baldwin Brothers are worst actors. I quite like Stephen Baldwin Movies. In real he might be Banana Brain, but he is a great Actor.LMAO I guess those most of the Banana Brains are the great Actors.
I pretty liked this Movie.
½ November 25, 2008
ah,the Baldwin brothers...such great actors.
½ October 11, 2008
Just a very average films, watchable yet missable.

Of course the appeal for me with this film was the mention of serial killer, hmmm, I'll let you decide what you think about that one.
½ June 14, 2007
No kristy swanson nudity
½ June 6, 2007
Had to see it just because of Kristy Swanson!
½ April 2, 2007
[font=Kristen ITC][color=#000000]Cast: Stephen Baldwin ([b]Max[/b] [b]Garrett[/b]), Kristy Swanson ([b]Laura[/b] [b]Cross[/b]), Tracy Howe ([b]Internal[/b] [b]Affairs[/b] [b]Officer[/b]), Charles Malik Whitfield ([b]Lieutenant[/b] [b]Eddie[/b] [b]Fulton[/b]), Natassia Malthe ([b]Randi[/b] [b]Fuller[/b])[/color][/font]

[font=Kristen ITC][color=#000000]Again, I find myself asking ?why, oh why do I do this to myself?. I always have high hopes for Thrillers, that they will rival the likes of ?Seven? etc.; however this is another B Grade movie, although I do remember Kristy Swanson from the movie version of Buffy, which thankfully started a 7 season series! [/color][/font]

[font=Kristen ITC][color=#000000]Stephen Baldwin plays a cop assigned to a serial killer case and he must ensure the safety of erotic photographer Cross. Surprise, surprise he begins to have feelings for her.[/color][/font]
½ April 2, 2007

February 16, 2007
Decent B movie when nothing else is on in the middle of the night. I wouldn't recommend searching it out though. No need for DVD.
½ November 18, 2006
This was an okay movie, not really interested in her style of art though.
September 6, 2006
i heard about this but i think it is not nice
½ May 11, 2006
4.5/10. A predictable and not very thrilling thriller, the cast is bland. There is certainly nothing special about the film. The score is particularly mundane. It was hard to get interested in, not very believable or convincing.