Boundin' - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Boundin' Reviews

½ February 18, 2016
An early Pixar short with a Dr. Seuss style story. Nice little short but will be easy to forget.
November 24, 2015
Not bad but not quite up to Pixar's usual quality.
July 5, 2015
But why couldn't he keep on dancing without his wool instead of starting to bounce?
½ July 11, 2014
Another mesmerizing and good natured short film from Pixar. It's not the best but it's a nice little story with an upbeat message.
May 21, 2014
For when you're down, it'll help you rebound.
November 29, 2013
It was a really great, very humorous and very entertaining Pixar animated short. It had really great animation, really great music, great narration, great characters, really great visuals, great humor and a great story. It's one of the best Pixar animated shorts of 2004. I've seen this short movie before "The Incredibles." I will recommend this short movie to both kids and adults.
½ August 10, 2013
Love the ryhming of this short and how you cant have a frowny face watching it.
May 4, 2013
Boundin' is one of the more irritatingly childish Pixar short films.
February 26, 2013
A very different Pixar short film, doesn't have humor, the story is not magical and the animation with the wooden western feel is average BUT it delivers a beautiful message effectively.
February 25, 2013
A sheep dances proudly in his southwestern landscape, until one day his wool is sheared and he is left naked. He's depressed and shy, until a cheerful jackalope comes along and shows him how to leap proudly and not to be ashamed.
June 22, 2012
My least favorite Pixar short, but not terrible
April 25, 2012
I didn't enjoy it, felt the style was different from Pixar. 1/5
½ January 2, 2012
Solid Pixar effort, but not my favorite. It has a lot to offer, and is quite different from a lot of the other work Pixar has produced, but I wouldn't count it among their best work or one of my favorites. But it still has that level of quality we've come to expect from the studio. I did like the characters and the animation for sure, there was just something about it that kept it from being perfect.
October 22, 2011
Cute "be yourself" morals for kids, I also really enjoyed the happy music.
½ August 4, 2011
Cute "be yourself" morals for kids, I also really enjoyed the happy music.
July 25, 2011
awww it's like peta met Dr. Seuss and they made cartoon :p
June 28, 2011
A typical Pixar short with biggest moral of life.
June 24, 2011
An inspiring story of a sheep who learns his true self from a jackalope.
May 28, 2011
Sad at beginning but very happy at the end. B+
May 24, 2011
Out of all of the animated shorts Pixar has done; Boundin' is probably my least favorite. While the story is told through a continuous song you are introduced to a very proud sheep who loses his wool and meets the Jackalope.