The Bourne Supremacy - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Bourne Supremacy Reviews

September 2, 2012
that was pretty fuckin awesome i love the bourne series matt damon is fuckin badass
½ September 2, 2012
Weakest of the four films but still good :)
September 2, 2012
The Bourne Supremacy still holds true to great action and a powerhouse performance by Matt Damon, but the film confuses the audeince with its complicated plot. Overall this is not a bad sequel, but the film could of used more plot detail and more creativty.
September 1, 2012
Great sequel, as good as Identity i guess, fills plot holes, and Damon is great as ever.
½ September 1, 2012
The Bourne STUPIDITY
September 1, 2012
The action is just as good as the action in its predecessor...but the movie seemed more serious than stylish...and that's a nice turn in the atmosphere of the story!
½ September 1, 2012
The sequel to The Bourne Identity is better then the first in every way. In this movie I actually felt attached to Jason Bourne and actually cared what he did and what was going around him. There was no dumb love interest, and the action sequences were better. The story was more interesting and the movie was just an improvement overall. I loved Supremacy a lot more then the first and I think this could be one of the best spy movies of this generation.
½ August 31, 2012
Cool action and edge of your seat thrillerage
August 31, 2012
El segundo filme de la saga, lo llamo como el mal necesario, ya que no me gustaron ciertos desarrollos de la trama, pero es innegable que eran necesarios para poder acomodar la trama global de la trilogía y así lograr desarrollar un gran final en el tercer filme. Aunque la dirección es muy buena, si me hubieran puesto a elegir, me gusta más la dirección en el primer filme, debido a que siento que las escenas de acción son mejor presentadas, más elegantes, y por los momentos de calma, no demasiado extensos pero suficientes para poder disfrutar la siguiente escena de acción. Aquí, en el segundo filme, es acción más estándar y hay ciertos puntos en la trama complicados de seguir. Hay elementos de la trama que se sienten como intentando borrar los cabos sueltos del primer filme y así introducir los elementos nuevos que serán la base para la tercer entrega. Es un buen filme, pero pienso que ciertos partes pudieron haberlas manejado mejor o acomodado diferente para lograr un nivel más equivalente con los otros dos filmes de la trilogía.
August 31, 2012
I'm very upset that Marie had to die but it's very good just like the first movie.
August 31, 2012
Much much better than the first. They really perfected their formula with this one. Excellent performances and direction.
½ August 31, 2012
Again, technically well made but kind of hollow, although I did like the ending scene with the girl. I feel like Mel Gibson and Jason Bourne have something in common; instead of wanting to be tortured in movies like Mel Gibson, Bourne likes to be chased - over and over again. There were at least 2 chase scenes in the movie that didn't need to be there (Bourne announcing to the CIA he's at the hotel for sure); they were just there because the film makers felt there should be another chase scene at that moment. The chases, along with being there too many of them unnecessarily, go on too long and become repetitive and boring. And again, the stakes aren't that high, it's basically just taking out the trash and loose ends from the first movie (Brian Cox). Joan Allen really has nothing to do in the movie, but drive the pointless and again unneeded chase scenes. Hopefully the 3rd one gets better.
½ August 30, 2012
One of the rare occasions in which a sequel is better than the original. Fast-paced, intense action scenes are the hallmark of this movie and it's far better than any Bond movie you can name. Brian Cox is particularly evil as CIA chief Ward Abbott. Greengrass is an absolute master of the edge-of-the-seat thriller genre, and the car chases can only be marveled at.
½ August 30, 2012
Another great addition to the Bourne movies. Though it is not my favorite, I would recommend it for the awesome action sequences.
August 30, 2012
Bournes back for his second outing with better chases, action,many many russians and to boot it's a lot less lovey dovey than the identity was, all the makings for a good sequel
August 29, 2012
The hardest thing about making a great fim, is how to make a sequel. You have to examine what possibilities there may be to continue this plot and what paths to take and develop it into a whole other story. The Bourne Supremacy has gone well beyond the call of duty in this case delivering a film that is better than its predecessor, with so much more emotion to it, you can still feel the Bourne vibe, it's there and now it's stronger than ever prepared to deliver more non-stop action and amazement with modern day editing style. The bourne paves the way to making exemplarary action films.
½ August 27, 2012
A little bit unconnected, but Bourne returned as good as ever.
August 27, 2012
Good movie but too much action.
August 27, 2012
More craziness, but some what more enjoyable than the first.
½ August 27, 2012
very clever film and action packed