Boyfriends - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Boyfriends Reviews

½ June 30, 2012
June 30, 2012
A guy coming to terms with his brothers HIV related death and his relationship problems.
June 30, 2012
While absorbing, the film's narrative ultimately offers few new insights following "The Big Chill" and "Love! Valour! Compassion!"
June 30, 2012
Good movie, I like to break it out once in a while and watch it...good lookin guys, good movie, good watch
June 30, 2012
This was a searing look at gay dating/relationships. The plot was rife with twists, turns and liaisons.
jjnxn
June 30, 2012
A bunch of guys sitting around whining. Ugh!! Similar to 3 Day Weekend which while not great was better than this morose affair. Best thing that can be said about it is that it has some great Dinah Washington songs as part of the soundtrack.
½ April 17, 2010
55/100. Too talky with a few too many unappealing characters. The acting is alright. It seemed long, even at only 81 minutes. I just thought it was too slow moving and not enough happened, I was bored too often. None of the characters really interested me much.