Boys Life 6 - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Boys Life 6 Reviews

½ October 5, 2012
a very good made for tv movie.
August 7, 2010
Good short stories, the first one was disturbing, but pretty interesting.
½ May 9, 2010
this is a collection of short films and i'll break it down by entry:

easily one of the most disturbing films i have seen EVER. While I am of the school that believes date rape to be a crime against humanity, as are most movie viewers, i also found this to be an extremely entertaining if not horrifying film. a rare experience in an age where human suffering is just another market nitch. I won't lie most won't like this short for the sheer creepy factor, but I'm hoping that one day some one will make a feature length horror film based on this film because its so effective at using this horrible circumstance and it doesn't try to romanticize, erotizize or make light of what its showing. rather it portrays as a terrible, scary and dangerous circumstance that it is. a good addition to the horror genre that drives the horror home. But Be warned, it is NOT for those who are easily disturbed by the subject matter of such an attack.

Doorman: the fact that i don't have much to say about this film should speak volumes. it is simply that boring. zero plot. and even less engaging characters

Danny and Stu: probly one of my Favs of the collection: plot wise very simple, two scottish boys meeting in a bog and exchanging stories, but at the same time very very sweet. i love this short.

Heartland: Not nearly as engaging as it could have been. another i really don't have much to say about even though it was worlds better than door man. give it a look, if you like it you do, if you don't you don't. personally, i barely paid attention to it, it wasn't bad, it just could not grab my attention.