The Brady Bunch in the White House (The Brady Bunch 3) - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Brady Bunch in the White House (The Brady Bunch 3) Reviews

May 4, 2017
Completely ridiculous. The casting of the Brady kids is thoughtless in this one. Nothing about the movie is funny and the plot is nonsensical. While it's just a television movie it's still disappointing. (First and only viewing - 7/26/2016)
½ May 9, 2015
Very poor.. The worst out of the lot! I didn't think the storylines could get any worse but i was proved wrong. It was so hard to sit through.
May 8, 2015
If you liked the Brady Bunch series, you will love this movie. If you've never seen the Brady Bunch, you'll wonder what happened. Great satire with many of the running plot lines from the original BB. Come on, don't play ball in the (White) House.
½ October 10, 2014
July 2, 2014
this is the worst movie I have ever seen bad acting and really checcey.
½ May 9, 2014
What the f*** how the f*** can you become president by being honest
June 12, 2013
Not as bad as every1 seems 2 say! Not as good as the first 2 movies though but it's not that bad!
February 26, 2013
This 2002 made-for-television addition to the 'Brady Bunch' franchise isn't as awful as it may first appear. The central plot (Mike becomes President with Carol as his deputy) is a little too far-fetched, even for this sort of fare, but there's enough homage to the classic TV series upon which it is based to keep fans happy and some of the fresh gags do hit the mark.
½ January 26, 2013
A lot of it just felt way too dumb, cheesy, and just plain silly; not in a fun, intentional way like the first two, but in an awkward, unintentional way. It can't help but feel like the made-for-TV product it is, Jan's descent into madness is even more uncomfortable here, and it's surprisingly mean-spirited. It's just not as fun and happy as the first two movies were, it has a surprising amount of risque material. Think of it this way: the first 2 were a loving Mel Brooks style parody of the Bradys, this one's a hateful and inappropriate Mad magazine style parody.
There's still stuff worth seeing here. Gary Cole returns as Mike Brady, and absolutely steals the show once again. Everything he says and does gets at least a chuckle out of me, and as outrageous as the idea of him being president is, it was still really funny to watch happen.
Overall, it's a missed opportunity, and a whimper of an ending to the Brady trilogy. If you enjoyed the first two films, you'll probably find at least one or two laughs to be had here, but it's far from a necessary viewing.
December 26, 2012
This movie is rated G for Groovy!
January 28, 2012
This wasn't as good as the first and second films in the trilogy but it was still just as funny. I think it could have been better if it had the cast from the first two in and not an all different one. But they all did a really great job and it was still as funny.

My Actor/Actress review:

Autumn Reeser - did a pretty good job as the new Marcia

Blake Foster - an ok performance

Gary Cole - still as good as in the two before it, at least he came back for the third
½ May 19, 2011
Where the original Brady Bunch managed to parady the beloved 70's sitcom with style and homage, The Brady Bunch in the White House very quickly became a parady of itself. Forced, stale and unimaginative are the nicest descriptives I can think of. And that's too bad because the plot is just crazy and over the top enough to have actually been funny.
May 5, 2011
This was surprisingly good. Much better than "A Very Brady Sequel."
½ April 13, 2011
Dumb. The First 2 are way way better.
½ January 29, 2011
I can remember this one being absolutely horrific, even by my standards. Aside from the parents, none of the original movie cast return, and the story was silly beyond belief (and silly is a given for this series, so that is saying something). It was some years back that I saw this and I actually think it was so bad I didn't quite stick it out to the end. Maybe if it got shown on tv I would consider a rewatch to see if I was harsh, (I really don't think I was). I can't quite stomach the idea of paying money to revisit this one!
October 26, 2010
No way. Paramount is even lucky to have Long and Cole to reprise their roles as Mike and Carol. Although the theme is there the story is just ridiculous. Mike Brady becoming president because he wanted to return $67 million bucks....I don't buy that. I absolutely didn't like the film editing especially when there were real life footage, it didn't blend with the film.
May 12, 2010
This one was just dumb more money I guess needed to be made
½ February 22, 2010
ok cheesy film makes you laugh a little
January 1, 2010

My Actor/Actress review:

Autumn Reeser - did a pretty good job as the new Marcia

Blake Foster - an ok performance

October 29, 2009
No where near as good as the first two. Much of the original cast is absent, the storyline is simply too difficult to believe, the jokes are not funny and the satire seems to have taken a noticably right-wing slant.