The Brady Bunch Movie Reviews

• Oct 10, 2020

Another garbage cash grab to milk nostalgia of a series most found unremarkable back in the 70s. Better off watching the series. It's not great but it still beats this crap. Can't believe Florence Henderson agreed to be in this crap. Guess she needed the money.

• Jul 20, 2020

Not sure I would say this movie was really good, but it was pretty funny. That is if you watched the Brady Bunch growing up.

• Jul 08, 2020

This great parody of the ridiculous series is really funny and the cast is fantastic.

• May 16, 2020

Still not sure if this movie is trying to make fun of the classic tv series or if it's trying to be serious. Its a good watch if you are knowledgeable of the tv series and it's characters. otherwise you may not like this one at all.

• Dec 21, 2019

I decided to go with 2 stars much like the t.v. show but with a 90's twist, Davy Jones from the band The Monkees sings at Marcia's talent show and some of The Monkees are judges trivia fact. A spoof on the t.v. family/show, kind of quirky but it is not the best movie I have ever seen and not the best movie I ever seen kind of foolish it passes a hour or so.

• Oct 27, 2019

It was a fun movie I loved the series so it bought back some memo

It was a fun movie I loved the series so it bought back some memo

• Oct 11, 2019

The Brady bunch were a staple of the 70s- that wholesome blonde bunch. The Brady Bunch Movie, the natural culmination of a '90s revisionist Brady fad, is part homage and part parody. It takes the inimitable clan of eight and time-transports them, '70s attitudes and dress style intact, into 1995. Instead of being regarded as the perfect American family, they have become outcasts and weirdos. The premise if you think about it is excellent. Unfortunately, the film drags. The first half-hour is clever, breezy, and amusing. The second half hour features a noticeable dip in the level of creativity and enjoyability. The final thirty minutes are a trial. No matter how tantalizing the premise, overexposure leads inevitably to boredom. The Brady Bunch Movie is good for a heavy dose of nostalgia and several hearty laughs, but not much more. And for those who didn't like the family in the first place, this will likely be only a step away from unbearable.

• Jan 27, 2019

This is a film adaptation of the famous early 70s Television series of the same name. The film format makes it focus on one plot although anyone not familiar with the content will also be at ease, although for one to get the jokes and referances I suppose some familiarity with the show is a must. Brady fans will find a lot of familiar things lurking throughout the film. The house has been recreated with excellent care to detail. The new actors resemble the old ones without being dead ringers. Literally hundreds of references to original episodes are included, from the "pork chops and applesauce" bit to Marsha's obsession with Davey Jones and Greg's attempts to become a rock singer. Those looking for a nostalgia injection will find it here, and anyone familiar with the show will be amused to see how much the new actors resemble the past ones. And on that note there are many actors from the series who have cameos here. All in all this is a good family movie.

• Oct 06, 2018

Over the top movie that pokes fun at the sitcom!

Over the top movie that pokes fun at the sitcom!

• Aug 25, 2018

This movie is complete trash and the acting is terrible. And don't get me started about the score. This movie just SUCKS!