Brahms: The Boy II Reviews

• lindsay
    Mar 19, 2020

not a good ending, didn’t explain how the boy became possessed which is what I really wanted to see.

• Gilbert A
    Mar 19, 2020

Movie was good , and it had a few good scary moments just like the first one , didn't disappoint..

• Becky
    Mar 17, 2020

It was entertaining throughout. The ending was a bit odd, but of course when setting up for another sequel I guess it has to be.

• Lisa
    Mar 17, 2020

Plot was good but not scary.

Plot was good but not scary.

• Vanesa M
    Mar 16, 2020

Just the ending could have been more exciting!

Just the ending could have been more exciting!

• Maritza V
    Mar 16, 2020

Good movie, better than expected. Made us jump a couple times, we love movies like that.

• Crystal
    Mar 15, 2020

It was okay. Not really what I expected, but a good little thrill or suspense.

It was okay. Not really what I expected, but a good little thrill or suspense.

• Bree
    Mar 15, 2020

Could have been better. Some of it was amazing, some was awful. I think the acting could have been better — liked the plot twist.

• Iadira S

I enjoyed the creepy it was good for a sequel

I enjoyed the creepy it was good for a sequel

• Brady
    Mar 15, 2020

It wasn’t scary enough wtf (^_^)

It wasn’t scary enough wtf (^_^)