Chuet sai hiu bra (La Brassiere) Reviews

• Aug 16, 2013

I never thought I'd find something so hilarious in my life. I just chanced upon it on the Chinese Star Movies channel, and was hooked on it ever since. Insanity ensues when two men begin working on the ultimate bra.

• Panta O Super Reviewer
    May 04, 2012

This Honk Kong comedy with Louis Koo and Lau Ching Wan will make you laugh to your limits... They play two men who are hired as bra designers and their job is to design "The Ultimate Bra". The problem is that they are experienced only in designing men's briefs! But that won't stop them to start working on the new design in a pastel coloured sanctuary and embodiment of male fantasy... no wonder that Lau Ching Wan's character kept repeating "So good". It's not a smooth run, though... they develop office relationships with Lena (Gigi Leung), who refuses to accept that men could possibly be of any use in designing bras... and she challenges them to try on bras themselves that they could fully understand what women feel! If you want to see a sexy movie which has top quality production, camera work and art direction while spreading colourful and breezy atmosphere check this one. Sometimes you could notice underdeveloped characters have that feeling of "something is missing" but that won't stop you laughing! P.S. If you like it, check he sequel Mighty Baby (2002).

• Apr 04, 2010

the fake boob part was hilarious, lol

the fake boob part was hilarious, lol

• Feb 12, 2010

Grappige, licht-verteerbare pulp over twee mannen die in een BH-design bedrijfje beginnen te werken.

• Oct 10, 2009

Watching Gigi Leung act is a torture. The story was retarded, tried way to hard to appeal to the feminine psyche

• Mar 25, 2009

It's a hilarious movie with typival Hong Kong-style humour. A good laugh for the end of the hectic work week. The main cast brings out a light note on a subject that's hardly touched on.

• Jan 22, 2009

It's a good film with a lot of typical Hong Kong style humour. Also it's tackling a somewhat interesting and difficult to convey message.

• Jan 02, 2009

absolutely hilarious!

absolutely hilarious!

• Jan 01, 2009

A rather depressing representation on women. On the other hand I never knew before how to dress up in a bra correctly before seeing the advice given to men in this movies. Still I've been using bras for 17 years or so. Hmm. It's ok in "absolutely no brains here" state because it's such a trashy one.

• Dec 12, 2008

This movie is very funny and silly...

This movie is very funny and silly...