Bratz: Kidz Sleep-Over Adventure - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Bratz: Kidz Sleep-Over Adventure Reviews

½ August 29, 2015
Let's tell scary stories.

A new girl has arrived to town and is struggling to make friends or fit in. The Bratz gravitate to her and ask if she'd like to do a sleep-over so they could get to know her. She is reluctant to participate in the evening's activity, telling ghost stories, but in the end everyone will have to participate and she makes new friends.

"Throw in an extra fortune cookie in case I don't like what the first one says."

Sean McNarmara, director of Soul Surfer, Bratz, Race to Space, Treehouse Hostage, Raise Your Voice, Spare Parts, and Field of Lost Shoes, delivers Bratz: Sleep Over Adventure. The storyline for this picture is mediocre with some good horror aspects. The animation is two dimension and seems made for television but the voices fit the characters well.

"You're with girlfriends that know how to have fun."

We added all of the Bratz films on Netflix to my queue to watch with my daughter. They definitely could have been better. The movies are very average to below average with shallow plots, mediocre animation, and inconsistent storylines. There were some nice horror elements in this picture I enjoyed, but this is still a very average movie.

"Speak, Taco. Speak."

Grade: C
½ August 6, 2013
Cute & funny me now but the first time i seen the clown scene i cried all night
½ April 7, 2013
A spooky movie for little kids.
March 24, 2012
A magical adventure full of friendship. Except for ginger. Don't want to spoil anything, but this movie is intense. Definitely didn't see the plot twist coming.
10/10 Would watch again.