Brave - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Brave Reviews

June 25, 2017
Merida's actions can be a bit much but the message is a worthwhile one.
½ June 24, 2017
There is absolutely nothing wrong with this film, it's just not quite what we've become used to with Pixar.
June 18, 2017
Esta é a primeira vez narrativamente que a Pixar não se preocupou em colocar o argumentos sobre bases solidas. Eu não sei qual é o problema, talvez eles só pensaram que ter uma jovem protagonista de belos cabelos ruivos seria suficiente. A parte gráfica é impecável, mas o roteiro é vago, as vezes ocioso.
June 12, 2017
I'll admit, no, it's not up to par with other Pixar movies, but I still liked this more than Monsters University, Cars, and Cars 2. Good job, Pixar. You redeemed yourselves after Cars 2.
May 30, 2017
A fairly standard princess tale following the standard, successful ideas that have always worked...without presenting any new ones to rise above.
May 9, 2017
Even though it has good animation,it still gives us a boring and predictable plot, terrible characters,a cliché style of music, & humor that's almost nonexistent. I consider this Pixar's worst movie,yes,much worse than Cars 2!
April 22, 2017
One of Pixar's worst movies in my opinion. The story isn't that good and I think some of the trailers were very misleading. I don't understand how this movie is about being brave?
½ April 19, 2017
I seem to like this movie a little bit less each time I watch it, but the first viewing was a special one. If you know nothing about it, keep it that way, as it's not what it seems to be about on its surface. After subsequent watches, it becomes clear that it's far from Pixar's best. However, once the surprise plot turn kicks in, it really picks up steam and cements itself as a welcome (if uneven) oddity in the princess genre.
½ March 26, 2017
A pretty bland, forgettable and unfunny film, Brave is just plain tofu. It also has slapstick and fart jokes out of nowhere. Defintely skip this one.
March 5, 2017
I'm sorry, but this has to be my least favorite Pixar film.
February 27, 2017
Visualy impressive Brave It's a very good movie for all the ages.
February 24, 2017
Not what might be expected. Pixar brings a more unique fairy tail adventure about family and identity. The animation is phenomenal here.
February 23, 2017
Definitely not Disney Pixar's best, but still great!
½ February 14, 2017
Brave is my least favorite Pixar movie, it's just fine
½ February 11, 2017
Definitely not Pixar's best and probably one of their worst. The story is very cliche. The characters are not very likeable. The part that really threw me off was when Elinor gets turned into a bear. Also how did the three little boys get turned back into humans at the end of the film? The best thing about this movie is the cinematography. A very good looking animated movie.
½ January 21, 2017
Should've been a DCOM (Disney Channel Original Movie) because this premise is the same as everything else they show.
½ January 13, 2017
This movie was not as great as I hoped but hay some parts where silly in this movie, I laughed at some of the movie. I do like how they where using bow and arrows that was interesting I thought. So it's just a ok movie.
December 26, 2016
A decent addition to the Pixar playlist. Some nice jokes and a few endearing characters. The animation continues to impress as Pixar just gets better and better. The movement of fur, hair and water is mesmerising and it's hard to believe that you are looking at computer graphics. I think the story could've done with more work but it moves along at a steady pace and is fairly engaging. I prefer some of the others over this but I did enjoy.
December 22, 2016
The animation and the main protagonist may be gorgeous, but the story is a derivative retelling of Brother Bear and the characters themselves aren't very likable at all. Did not deserve to win an Oscar or a Golden Globe over Wreck-It Ralph.
½ November 24, 2016
I am Merida, firstborn descendant of Clan Dunbroch. And I'LL be shooting FOR MY OWN HAND!