Brave Little Toaster to the Rescue - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Brave Little Toaster to the Rescue Reviews

½ August 5, 2018
I re-watched the Brave Little Toaster trilogy recently out of curiosity how these childhood favorites of mine would stand years later. The first one I still really liked but the sequels sadly don't stand as well. The ending of this movie may be a nice finish but Brave Little Toaster to the Rescue feels very odd and not all that great as a whole.
July 16, 2017
Bad Disney sequel movie.
June 12, 2017
Better than Goes To Mars, but that's really not saying much since it's still a bad movie.
May 29, 2016
This is one of the most POINTLESS sequels to a classic movie I have ever seen. however I can say it's a little better then it's other sequel which is the brave little toaster goes to mars, now THAT one is bad. The difference is while goes to mars just didn't care at ALL what they were doing with they're admittedly strange concept, this one plays it safe, giving it a more believable story despite our main characters being talking appliances and animals. While it's still a pointless sequel to a classic movie a hold near and dear to my heart this film isn't that bad, I give it points for at least TRYING. if your someone who absolutely wants MORE action with they're favorite toaster I say give it a watch, but if your someone who is satisfied with the first movie I say give it a pass, and also skip goes to mars too.
½ May 14, 2016
Mystery science theater Joe 5000: I am not certain if the same cartoon voices are in this sequel to the Brave little toaster. Semi-okay movie. Three and half stars out ten. The owner of the toaster is at college now.
November 13, 2014
Cute family fun.. Perfect for the young and the young at heart.. A cheerful film that is sure to brighten up any miserable mood
½ June 22, 2014
Spend a little time in this hairy rat's shoes.

A bunch of household items have their master bring home a monkey that used to be a lab animal. They discover their master has saved the monkey and hopes to keep him safe. Meanwhile, their master, a college student wrapping up his final paper to graduate, loses his paper on finals night. The monkey also disappears that night and seems to be heading back to the lab. Can the two occurrences be linked? The Little Toaster and his friends will do their best to save the monkey and their master!

"I haven't dropped any yet, have I?"
"There's always a first time."

Robert Ramirez, director of The Brave Little Toaster Goes to Mars, Clifford's Really Big Movie, Joseph: King of Dreams, and episodes of Can you Teach my Alligator Manners, The Adventures of Chico and Guapo, and Tasty Time with Zefronk, delivers The Brave Little Toaster to the Rescue. The storyline and animation for this film is very dated and felt like an 80s throwback instead of a late 90s picture. The characters were also disappointing and the film was kind of predictable and boring.

"Don't get too comfortable, fellas. You won't be here long."

We grabbed this off Netflix because it was a Disney movie my daughter and I had never seen so we gave it a shot. I can tell you that she loved it. I was very disappointed and felt this was disappointing and actually felt like a Smurfs episode from the 80s. Overall, I'd skip this picture despite being endorsed by Disney.

"Is it the master?"

Grade: D
April 9, 2014
Half-assed to the max.
October 30, 2013
Loved this series growing up
½ October 29, 2013
This one is really enjoyable if you've seen the first one. Its not as dark and gritty as its predecessor but does it sure have some fun moments. This movie has a much brighter light and I assume the directors wanted to make this one appeal more to children. It has its mix of songs, somewhat memorable characters, and goofy times. If you have not seen the original I recommend seeing that first. Overall, its not a bad one, it does its job and it mildly entertains. Check it out for that good old nostalgic feelings that animation from the nineties brought us.
January 7, 2013
Clearly not well made, for obvious reasons, but the first movie had a script that could make you look past the quality. This was just kind of meh.
December 13, 2012
I blame you, parents. I blame you for kids movies like this getting made. You buy this bargain bin mindless crap so your kids will sit down and shut up, and so many of you want it that animation studios will increasingly crank out this insipid garbage. This is a fiction where appliances and animals can talk to each other and schizophrenic nerds who transfer their multiple personalities into household machines can get girlfriends. It's mildly funny but kind of sad when sixty year old cartoon screen writers try to understand things like the internet. Although I'm not sure if I should dislike or praise their inability to hide their facetious sexual jokes behind subtlety. For example, We see a computer have an orgasm. I'd say it's weird if it wasnt already anthropomorphizing a toaster, a vacuum, and an electric blanket. My god....the electric blanket... Avoid. At all costs. And DAMMIT PARENTS, stop buying this stuff for your kids!
½ April 19, 2012
awesome!!!Loved it.its been awhile though..
April 5, 2012
this is so cute this was the very first Disney movie i cryed in i dont know why?
½ January 1, 2012
It's bad, maybe not goes to mars bad, but bad all the same
½ December 2, 2011
If they wouldn't have misreleased these sequels in opposite order, I feel they would be a little more appreciated. Sure, it isn't nearly as classic as the first, and has the typical lay down on the ground and accept a lesser status Disney direct to video sequel look, but it was a lot of fun. It was more of the same, including introducing the revolutionary technology that was brand new back in the late 1990's in a fashion that kids would understand. It almost makes me wish the series was more focused on that element more than anything, and that there would be a 4th Brave Little Toaster with characters such as talking Ipods and a rivalring Mac and PC.
November 7, 2011
will not even dare to watch this :P
November 6, 2011
No thanks, this is something I won't watch EVER.
½ August 28, 2011
It was okay for what it was.