Breaker! Breaker! - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Breaker! Breaker! Reviews

½ June 10, 2015
Norris battles entire corrupt town after his brother is jailed and has his rig stolen. Part martial arts and part cb/trucker film with Norris beginning to emerge. Throwaway film, Chuck hasn't quite found his 'handle' as action star as of this point.
½ March 18, 2015
An entertainingly bad martial arts film. If all you want out of a film is Chuck Norris kicking ass then look no further than Breaker Breaker.
September 10, 2014
Recommended only for people who think DUKES OF HAZZARD is too intellectual. Chuck Norris' kung fu is no good.
March 4, 2014
Boycott, proceeds funds homophobic lobbying.
½ April 23, 2013
No, Chuck. Bad movie. Bad Chuck, bad!
½ April 3, 2013
Breaker, Breaker is one of those Chuck Norris movies that was pretty much forgotten, but only rediscovered by fans of bad movies. It has some martial arts action in it, but it's also a mix of Convoy, as well. Personally, I've never been much of a Chuck Norris fan, per se. I like him pretty well, but his movies are usually not all that enjoyable. A few are, but not too many. Even if I was, this wouldn't even be in my top ten. Probably my favorite Chuck Norris movie is Silent Running, but like this movie, it's not quite a Chuck Norris movie. The crew from Riffrax recently did a riffing on it, which is the only way I'd recommend it.
October 27, 2012
Not exactly pedal to floor action as Chuck Norris leads a convoy of truckers to take down a small corrupt town. A product of the cb radio and trucker craze of the late 1970's. This film does not help explain the popularity of the cb subculture.
September 20, 2012
Watching Chuck Norris in action makes me want to kick someones ass.
August 29, 2012
Not his best, but decent martial arts fight scenes none-the-less.
June 6, 2012
Precedes the pinnacle of Norris' art, "Lone Wolf McQuade," by six years but glimmers of his wooden genius are evident. The kid who plays Chuck's brother is actually quite charming. Highlights include the canned trucker CB dialogue and the - apparently ad-libbing and self-costumed - cast of violent wackos populating the fake desert town/abandoned western movie set where truckers meet their doom.

My favorite Chuck Norris punch ever. You'll have to watch and guess which one.
April 19, 2012
freakin chuck norris,lol.
½ January 9, 2012
This was just about as terrible as I thought it would be.
September 28, 2011
One of Chuck's earliest roles, is basically a combination of Walking Tall and a hillbilly movie with a little bit of Smokey and the Bandit mixed in. Unfortunately it's also boring and filled with pretty lame martial arts. But you have to forgive it, because Chuck was still learning and they clearly had no budget.
September 13, 2011
Sneaky lawmen lure unsuspecting truckers into speed traps and forced imprisonment, earning them the ire of Chuck Norris when they happen to pick on his brother.

Norris and his trucker buds proceed to destroy the entire town using their 18 wheelers, which is interesting enough, but honestly there's not a helluva lot going on here.

Cable? That's how I watched it, and it seemed pretty appropriate.
½ July 5, 2011
Decent typical Chuck Norris fair..A corrupt judge holds trucker Norris' little brother hostage so big brother as too come into town to set things right..the dialog is downright laughable but that is to be expected.
May 21, 2011
Breaker, Breaker (1977)

For being released the same year as 'Star Wars', Breaker, Breaker! didn't exactly pose as a huge threat box office wise. It barely rivals anyting even plot wise, but some how it is actually a semi-entertaining movie. It is definitely old and retro and features Chuck Norris in some of the worst quarter-roy bell bottoms ever! The plot line was just a bit breezy and ridiculous and almost came off as more of a comic book than anything, but it was still fun seeing Chuck Norris beat some hick ass! Don't expect any extraordinary acting from old Chuck either, this one is purely about the ass-whoopin'. The final fight was kind of weak, I wish they would have built it up to somebody tougher than that chump mexican cop! That dude is nobody worthy of fighting the Chuck! Overall: The plot was decent yet silly and the action was just a bit watered down compared to other action spectaculars that Chuck Norris has participated like 'Missing in Action'. Actually i would just go ahead and watch 'Missing in Action' and forget all about 'Breaker, Breaker!'. But if your in the mood for some 70's exploitation, bell-bottomed, trucker action, then go ahead and give it a go.
½ March 17, 2011
breaker, breaker good buddy we got an ass kicking coming your way courtesy of mr chuck norris
December 21, 2010
This is classic Norris at it's best. If Chuck Norris had ended is carrer after the first Delta Force movie it would have ended in legend. These late 70's karate movies were some of the BEST movies Norris ever did. No story, NO plot just pure KICKASSERY!! Again, how the HELL could anyone give a negative review of a movie like this? This type of movie is not ment to wow people but only to entertain.
December 5, 2010
The worst movie ever. Laugh-out-loud hilarious.
½ September 16, 2010
Never Mess With Chuck Norris The Truck Driver.