Breaking Wind - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Breaking Wind Reviews

December 11, 2016
This movie is retarded, with gobs of delicious locker room talk. I laughed all the way through it. This is what the Scary Movie franchise should have been.
½ July 28, 2016
Utterly inept Twilight spoof that makes Vampires Suck look like a work of art. Even only a short way in it's clear that the filmmakers have absolutely zero understanding of how to properly tell a joke. They're idea of comedy gold is throwing in royalty free fart sound effects as punchlines.
October 24, 2015
probably the worst film i have ever seen
March 19, 2014
This "movie" is truly appalling an insult to satire and comedy. Twilight has plenty of room for parody but this abomination has no interest in making anything resembling a parody. It just acts out scenes from Eclipse except with character farting or making various sexual references. Though its lowest gag is its playing video of real twilight fans to mock them as freaks. While I'm no fan of Twilight I find this mean spirited vile trash truly as low as humor can get
½ January 25, 2014
This Whole Film Is About Farts! WTF
½ November 26, 2013
I gave up after 10 minutes. They should use it to
interrogate people.
July 14, 2013
Sure i hate Twilight, at least from the second to the last one, but this spoof, even if it insults the saga, it also insults my intelligence. And that, ladies and chentlemen, is awful.
July 2, 2013
I saw this movie right after finishing Breaking Dawn: Part 2 and I can in all honesty say that this was better. At least this movie knew it was bad so it didn't take itself too seriously whereas Breaking Dawn was insufferably self righteous.
½ April 17, 2013
There should be a law against making movies this bad, utter abomination springs to mind.
½ February 27, 2013
It starts a bit funny ....then worse and worser ! Don't think i have once LOL
½ February 20, 2013
½ February 1, 2013
Jesus Christ this was awful. Absolutely terrible on every single level, from performancesto jokes that don't even exist. They take the title very literally, where scenes will just be interrupted with farts, what they don't understand is that even farts need to play by the rules of comic timing. Another joke is that the character of Jacob is fat and always talks about his six pack. Hi-larious. WHat makers of these spoofs don't understand, is that you shouldn't have to have watched the films they're spoofing. Look at Airplane and Naked Gun, they stand by themselves. This is also not even a spoof of Breaking Dawn, but of Eclipse, not that it particularly matters. The Twilight series is much funnier than this, even if it is unintentionally so.
½ January 30, 2013
OMG... it's amazing how bad this movie was.. Hats of to Danny Trejo but that's all..
January 17, 2013
It was very funny yet very stupid and crude
December 29, 2012
Has a few brief, shining moments of hilarity, but all-round it's pretty damn awful. And mortifying. Dick jokes and flatulent sound effects can only carry you so far.
½ December 28, 2012
This is pitiful. Absolute trash. I'm not even a Twilight fan and this offends me. I cant even bring myself to write anything else about this right now, I might elaborate on this at some point but it's perhaps enough to say that even Friedberg and Seltzer might scoff at this. Oh and Danny Trejo should be ashamed.
December 12, 2012
Terrible, terrible, terrible.. did I mention terrible? The films gags are not effective in the slightest. It's almost a rip off of the original parody of Twilight, Vampires Suck, which was pretty bad, but at least it had a few laughs in there.
November 26, 2012
It's much better than the Twilight movies even though it's a parody.
½ September 11, 2012
R-Rated content overwhelming.
August 26, 2012
This is just like Vampires Suck, only much worse. Such a disgusting, vulgar spoof of the Twilight saga Eclipse and Breaking Dawn. Even though I love Twilight, I decided to see this. Complete waste of time. I wanted to throw up after the movie.