Breakthrough Reviews

• Tom C
    9h ago

Loved it from start to finish! Engaging and encouraging!

Loved it from start to finish! Engaging and encouraging!

• 2d ago

Based on a true story, so a plus from the start. Good acting and very realistic. Not the bang bang shoot em up, wreck cars, like so many movies today.

• 4d ago

Replace Christianity with Islam and this would have a 100% positive rating from RT critics. It's just impossible for film reviewers to park their bias and bigotry. Sadder still is their no expectation from their employers or the industry to do so. Anyone who mentions preachy sermons as a reason to dislike this film went to see it with the specific intent to review it negatively.

• Jun 18, 2019

it’s a really good movie! it is one of my favorites! you are going to cry a lot so bring tissues.

• T

Shows the power of prayer

Shows the power of prayer

• Randall
    Jun 17, 2019

A family friendly story which displays the importance of faith in a higher power, regardless of the negative opinion of others.

• C. Carielo
    Jun 16, 2019

Beautiful and moving! The power of God is evident in how He uses the least of us for his good works!

• mogbatman04
    Jun 16, 2019

I cried almost the whole movie, it was very inspiring and I would see it overs and overs.

• Jun 15, 2019

The message was awesome but the acting and directing was terrible to say the least.