Brendan Schaub You'd Be Surprised Reviews

• 2d ago

I wish this was funny. I feel like I wasted an hour of my life.

I wish this was funny. I feel like I wasted an hour of my life.

• 3d ago

It's shame there is no 0 stars options for this. How bad is this special? Just think of your most unfunny friend that you have. Now give him a comedy special. That's what Joe Rogan did here...

• 5d ago

Brendan Schaub is to comedy what CM Punk is to MMA, a disgrace.

Brendan Schaub is to comedy what CM Punk is to MMA, a disgrace.

• 6d ago

The worst comedy special I have ever had the displeasure of watching. I spent most of it cringing and looking away from the screen. I was embarrassed for him to such an intense degree that I couldn't stop watching. I was completely exhausted when it ended... 65 minutes of my life that I will never get back. Don't be a fool like me.

• 6d ago

I laughed at one part and it was only a chuckle. He only got a special because he has a fan base from his MMA podcast and he's homies with Rogan. Sorry Brendan :/

• Jul 07, 2019

Probably the worst stand up special I have seen. It is one thing to lie to make a joke funny. It is another thing to lie to make your failed career look better. Absolutely do not waste your time. If you want to try it... Try watching more than 15 minutes.

• Jul 05, 2019

I'm shocked Rogan allowed this to happen. Shit.

I'm shocked Rogan allowed this to happen. Shit.

• Jul 01, 2019

If you watch this and expect there to be jokes, you'd be surprised. Who green lighted this.

• Jun 30, 2019

Mad funny especially for dudes first special.. killed it!

Mad funny especially for dudes first special.. killed it!

• Jun 26, 2019

Unfortunately this special alienates knowledgable mma fans with false embellishments to a story that is not funny (i.e. ufc 1 on vhs came out in 1998, not 1993, the fight at the mgm grand in front of 20,000 people actually took place at Mandalay Bay in front of 9,000 people, none of the celebrities mentioned were actually in attendance, his head was shaved, so on and so on). The lead up to the big fight story was full of cringey, open mic style jokes filled with racist cliches. His best friend's name was even misspelled in the special thanks portion of the credits. To top it off, a sponsor of Schaub's podcast offered coupon codes for people who left positive reviews on IMDb. Clearly an attempt to buy good reviews. Insulting to fans of both mma and comedy.