Brendan Schaub You'd Be Surprised Reviews

• Jun 17, 2020

Utter and complete dogsh*t. I wouldn't wish this stand up special on my worst enemies. The comedy industry should consider getting a restraining order against Brendan Schaub.

• May 29, 2020

It was a beast of an attempt at comedy but it turned in to a nightmare matchup for Shwarn b. blogbussr

• May 25, 2020

Uff. That was hard to watch. Couldn't finish. I wonder how much this guy pays comedians to do podcasts with him.

• May 13, 2020

It was terrible. 5 minutes in and i realised i had made a terrible mistake. Had to go outside and smoke to blow off some steam.

• May 07, 2020

Decided to watch this today and wow...not funny at all. I read other reviews where people went after the guy, which isn't fair. With that said, he doesn't come across as a bright guy at all. His "takes" aren't original or funny. The guy has funny friends and has popular podcasts, which is great. Stand-up comedy doesn't seem to be his thing though.

• Apr 06, 2020

right... I think he knew these reviews were coming. Who cares, he's a great podcaster

• Mar 08, 2020

Gf and I sat down to watch it. She made it maybe 10 minutes before going to bed. I watched it all the way through just to make sure it was worse than the Joe Dirt sequel. Dont want to go around spreading lies

• Feb 13, 2020

Incredibly.... Not surprised at all

Incredibly.... Not surprised at all

• Feb 07, 2020

i thought it was great!

i thought it was great!

• Feb 01, 2020

This special ruined schaub for me.

This special ruined schaub for me.