Brice de Nice - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Brice de Nice Reviews

½ February 22, 2016
Brice de Nice is the tale of a surfer who has never surfed a wave.
A fun film to watch if you're familiar with point break, however nothing special.
December 8, 2013
A funny French comedy about a loser who wants to be a surfer in the South of France. It's fun but terribly bad, who cares as long as we laugh right?
December 7, 2012
Not at present...
December 4, 2012
Hilarious movie! The characters are just so fucking crazy and pathetic!
J't'ai Cassé! Lol, Brice de Nice rocks!
February 27, 2012
It was a clever movie that was fun in the moment but when looked back at a few years later it is really something only teenagers can enjoy while others will believe it is an immature and boring movie.
October 31, 2010
A boring comedy. Due of a lacking story filled with clichés.
Épouvantable!
October 9, 2010
Often ridiculous but fun
May 16, 2010
C'est con et ca s'assume. Be nice with Brice!
May 10, 2010
Ã? mourir de rire ! :p
April 22, 2010
De bonnes petites repliques, un film leger et sympa. Tout dans l'esprit des sketchs
April 2, 2010
An offbeat but hilarious tale of a surfer (Brice) who lives in Nice (Braais de naais), waiting for waves that aren't coming. Goofy, bizarre, touching with some great songs in it. Ce film me casse!
½ March 10, 2010
C'est tellement con que ca en est délirant. Je t'adore Jean Dujardin xox
½ February 24, 2010
This film is totally weird, and I think you have to be French to get a lot of this, but it did make me laugh, and being a comedy at least it did the job. Although it's not the greatest comedy ever made, it does have a certain charm, even if it is totally off the wall and wacky. I don't think this was released in the UK so trying to follow the quick subtitles is hard and I missed a lot of the jokes. The idea behind this film is very funny, and it wold be great to see a English remake. But to be really honest I would give this film a miss, it is far from being the greatest comedy ever made, the plot is week, and at times I felt like turning the thing off, it has charm, but it is irritating.
½ January 27, 2010
Ideaal om te bekijken als ge ziek zijt. Ca farte!
½ November 11, 2009
Je persiste et je signe: pas si mauvais que ça, ce Brice de Nice!!!
½ August 22, 2009
Tiens, bizarrement j'avais gardé un bon souvenir de ce film... vu que je l'avais perdu depuis un moment et que j'avais envie de le revoir... je l'ai acheté en promo... et bien déçu... Enfait, je trouve le film vraiment ennuyeux.. Certes, il y a des "moments" d'anthologie pour l'époque... mais avec un regard plus mature... c'est lourd.
½ July 4, 2009
débile, vraiment du gros n'importe quoi, une suite de sketche assez neuneu et une fin vraiment pitoyable
½ May 26, 2009
Jean Dujardin qui fait son Brice de Nice dans un sketch a la TV, ca va 5 minutes...Jean Dujardin qui fait son Brice de Nice dans un film au cinema, ca va aussi 5 minutes. Le probleme, c'est que ca en dure 90...
May 23, 2009
Un film à voir, sauf pour ceux qui déteste les comédies extrêmes stupides. L'humour peut être terriblement efficace par moment, autrement ça tombe à plat.
May 17, 2009
Based on Jean Dujardin's famous TV skits, the Brice de Nice film takes the joke as far as it can and ends up as retarded and ridiculous as you'd expect. It's not always funny but when it is, it's very funny. Fans of Dujardin will love it, others might not be quite as enthusiastic. Extremely silly but worth a look.