The Bride of Frankenstein Quotes
The top The Bride of Frankenstein quotes selected by the Rotten Tomatoes community. Login to submit a quote!
- Dr. Septimus Pretorius: I grew them from seed.‐ Submitted by Don G (3 years ago)
- Minnie: It's a doctor Prae-tor-ius, he says, on a secret grave matter, he says.‐ Submitted by Don G (3 years ago)
- The Monster: Yes, go! You live! Go! [to Pretorius] You stay! We belong dead!‐ Submitted by Adam O (3 years ago)
- Dr. Septimus Pretorius: Alone you created a man. Now, together we will create his mate.Henry Frankenstein: You mean...Dr. Septimus Pretorius: Yes. A woman. That should be really interesting.‐ Submitted by Dennis L (3 years ago)
- The Monster: You stay. We belong dead.‐ Submitted by Slade U (4 years ago)
- Mary Shelley/The Bride: It's a perfect night for mystery and horror. The air itself is filled with monsters.
- Dr. Septimus Pretorius: Do you know who Henry Frankenstein is, who you are?The Monster: Yes, I know... made me from dead... I love dead... hate living.Dr. Septimus Pretorius: You are wise in your generation.
- Dr. Septimus Pretorius: To a new world of gods and monsters!
- The Monster: We belong dead.‐ Submitted by Chris P (5 years ago)