Bridge to Terabithia Quotes
The top Bridge to Terabithia quotes selected by the Rotten Tomatoes community. Login to submit a quote!
- Jack Aarons: Your friend Leslie is dead.‐ Submitted by Prattay S (2 years ago)
- Leslie Burke: I seriously do not think God goes around damning people to hell. He's too busy running all this!‐ Submitted by Metavelle S (3 years ago)
- Jess Aarons: Is it like the Bible says? Is she going to Hell?Jack Aarons: I don't know everything about God, but I do know he's not going to send that little girl to Hell.Jess Aarons: Then I'm going to Hell, because it's all my fault!Jack Aarons: Don't you think that even for a minute.Jess Aarons: But it is. I didn't invite her to go to the museum with me I didn't wanna invite her. I wasn't there to go with her. It's my fault.Jack Aarons: No, no, no, no. It's not your fault. None of that makes it so. It's a terrible thing. It doesn't make any sense, but it's not your fault, Jess. She brought you something special when she came here, didn't she? That's what you hold on to. That's how you keep her alive.
- Leslie Burke: We Rule Terabithia And Nothing Crushes Us!
- Jess Aarons: That's what Leslie Burke says. She told me to keep my mind wide open.Ms. Edmonds: Leslie Burke is right. Mind like yours wide open, you could create a whole new world.
- Jess Aarons: I hate her!‐ Submitted by Madeleine H (4 years ago)
- Kenny (Bus Driver): I am a weird guy.‐ Submitted by Lesley Foster M (4 years ago)
- Leslie Burke: Just close your eyes, but keep your mind wide open.‐ Submitted by Sophia R (5 years ago)