Bridgend Reviews

• Oct 12, 2017

Found all the teenagers really irritating, jumping around topless and screaming for no apparent reason. Maybe I'm just too old for this but I think a documentary would have been more interesting.

• Nov 29, 2016

Very dark and creepy tone that is very well done. Hannah Murray is great along with the rest of the cast. Kept getting the movie Kids pop into my head as a comparison, only much darker.

• Nov 16, 2016

Weirdly hypnotic. And good in a painful way.

Weirdly hypnotic. And good in a painful way.

• Oct 23, 2016

An unimaginable reality is brought to the brink of clarity -- only to plunge right back into a psychological abyss -- in Danish helmer Jeppe Ronde's potent, pain-ridden Bridgend.

• Aug 23, 2016

Bridgend [Ronde, 2016] When there's a teen suicide outbreak, how are you not going to like it? 7/10