Bring It On: All or Nothing Reviews

• Jun 24, 2020

Hayden Panettiere is always good and the film is entertaining, even if some of the humor is lame.

• Sep 12, 2019

A 2000's blockbuster essential. It's just hilarious as it's ridiculous. A movie can be both

• Jul 22, 2016

I was really surprised at how entertaining this movie was. The two female leads, Panettiere and Knowles-Smith, carry the movie with ease. Good ensemble playing and good editing. The story itself isn't strong, but you don't care because the real entertainment is in the dancing and the interaction between the stars and co-stars. The ending credits dancing and goofing around is just plain fun.

• Jun 14, 2016

• Nov 25, 2015

i love this movie so much

i love this movie so much

• May 21, 2015

This film was really funny!!!!

This film was really funny!!!!

• May 10, 2015