Bring It On: In It to Win It Reviews

• Jun 23, 2020

The ever enjoyable Cassandra Scerbo made it for me but this is probably the best and funniest of the direct to video sequels regardless.

• Nov 04, 2018

didn't care about this movie

didn't care about this movie

• Mar 03, 2016

It is a perfect movie for teenagers...

It is a perfect movie for teenagers...

• Feb 06, 2016

Besides the original, this one is apart of my favourites. The series never gets old! I love the rivalry between the Jets and the Sharks! It's hilarious, and at times it makes you want to cheer along!

• Jan 30, 2016

this was an amazing film

this was an amazing film

• Sep 12, 2015

Kind of interesting but not really.

Kind of interesting but not really.

• Mar 14, 2015

this is my favorite movie

this is my favorite movie

• Jan 12, 2015

La version Douchebag. Ce n'est pas normal que ce soit le plus rà (C)cent et que ce soit le pire dans tout les sens ; choregraphie/ histoire / comediens/ stylisme !!!! Tout est desagreable a propos de ce film !

• Apr 20, 2014