Bring It On: Worldwide #Cheersmack Reviews

• Jun 24, 2020

I was ready to give it a fair go, however, it seems I was right all along. The writing acting and plot-line was horrendous. The integration of dance into cheer was something that had already been explored multiple times, in both the Bring It On franchise and it's fellow competitors (notably the Step Up franchise).The story-line never really integrated a different perspective or brought something new to the table, that hadn' been explored already.

• Jun 04, 2020

nothing but a poor imitation of the other ones. This is by far the weakest of the Bring it On films. From the cast to the script everything feels like it is missing something.

• May 27, 2018

very bad sequel with bad story even the cast not that appealing.. such a downfall

• Apr 01, 2018

Acting is terrible. The storyline makes no sense. The long pauses are awkward. Camera angles don't work. It's sexist. It's cliche. The list goes on and on. You don't expect much from a cheerleader movie like this before going in, but this was below any expectations. Just total unwatchable trash!

• Mar 20, 2018

This is literally the worst movie I have ever seen. Movie quality has really gone down due to the makers trying to create a sense of relativity to kids that is obvious and god awfully annoying, but this movie was beyond. every time she said hashtag something I fought the urge to punch her. bring it on was such an iconic title of movies and not all have been everyone's flavor but this was by far the biggest failure of the series and probably of our generation so far.

• Mar 03, 2018

it was so terrible honestly. compared to every other bring it in movie this one was tacky, rushed, and not thought though. the acting is bad and so is the plot

• Dec 30, 2017

I watched this garbage just because this girl I like thinks it’s good........if I date her, I don’t think it’ll last long because she thinks THIS is good.

• Oct 27, 2017

TERRIBLE. And I loved the original.

TERRIBLE. And I loved the original.

• Oct 07, 2017

THIS. MOVIE. IS. TERRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!

THIS. MOVIE. IS. TERRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!

• Sep 18, 2017

so bad. acting was beyond bad. the story was even worse. please stop making bad sequels.