Bring the Soul: The Movie Reviews

JEWLQOSMBSBEHAKSKWKWKWOWOWLW AMAZING

JEWLQOSMBSBEHAKSKWKWKWOWOWLW AMAZING

• Dawn
    4d ago

I loved the movie! Makes me appreciate the group more, seeing how hard they work and how they give it their all everytime for the fans. I didn't want the movie to end.

• Paula
    5d ago

A must see for any BTS fan whether you’re a veteran fan or new to discovering the group. An in-depth look at the North American and European legs of the Love Yourself tour. You see the struggles the boys encounter along the way and you get to bask in their triumphs as well.

• 5d ago

Inspiring and fun that highlights the difficulty of idolhood. Although scenes are sometimes milked with the addition of sad music and pointed silences, it was still satisfying.

• My V
    5d ago

I was in love with the movie. It helped me understand their hard work and to love them even more!!! Hopefully they will have more of these in future.

• 5d ago

This movie is so great they are all so cute in this movie. This movie is so touching i definitely recommend seeing this even if you dont know much about bts it will definitely tell you more about them i went to see this for my birthday yesterday and it was honestly the best birthday ever i literally cried

• MikroKsomo K

It’s was raw and the movie gave me more than what I expected

It’s was raw and the movie gave me more than what I expected

• Tay
    5d ago

Absolutely loved this movie. I laughed along with BTS and was nervous and sad for them through their struggles but I also felt proud of how far they’ve come. Cinematically pleasing to the eye, just truly enjoyable